MONTREAL, Aug. 17, 2015 /CNW Telbec/ - EXO U Inc. (TSXV: EXO) ("the Company" or "EXO U"), developer of the newly launched EXO U Digital Education Platform, today announced that it has entered into a partnership agreement with Proeducacion, a leading Mexican based provider of comprehensive, simple and reliable technology solutions for schools and universities. With the EXO U education solution, Proeducacion plans to enhance its product offering and expand its reach into the education sector in Mexico.
Key Facts on the Partnership:
- The partnership with Proeducacion enables administrators and educators in the Mexican market to benefit from local support and training as well as immediate access to instantaneous Hot Line support.
- Educators in Mexico are asking for a simple and easy solution that will allow students access to a large database of educational content and applications. Proeducacion, an established leader in the market, will improve the digital experience for teachers and for all students ranging from K-12 to universities.
- EXO U and Proeducacion will work together to create a unique, custom education solution and integrate with school information systems and other applications in the education sector. The unique features of the solution will include multiplatform and BYOD capabilities, both highly desirable elements for K-12 and universities.
- EXO U and Proeducacion will jointly participate in an upcoming Canadian trade mission to Mexico to leverage the partnership and foster new opportunities.
"Proeducacion's access and penetration into Mexico's K-12 schools and universities will improve our visibility among the key decision-makers and school administrators that are moving to digital learning" says Shan Ahdoot, CEO and Co-Founder of EXO U. "This market entry will strengthen EXO U's commitment to providing a 21st century classroom learning experience, with or without Internet, in this rapidly growing market."
"We are very excited to add the EXO U education platform to our product solution offering" said Ricardo Deeke, CEO of Proeducacion, "Together I feel confident that we will be able to offer an enhanced digital learning environment for the students in Mexico. The fact that the EXO U solution works with or without the Internet is of significant importance in Mexico".
About the EXO U Digital Education Platform
- The EXO U Digital Education Platform can be used by school districts to empower educators to manage and share third-party digital materials and instructional content to almost any digital device. With both offline and online flexibility, EXO U creates a classroom-focused, learner-centric platform that runs across multiple devices, is compatible with most operating systems, and delivers both online and offline access to instructional content in and beyond the classroom.
- The EXO U platform is device agnostic, supports and encourages collaboration and transparency within the classroom, optimizes efficiency, and handles open education resources (OER) seamlessly.
- EXO U continues to expand its strategic channel, technology and content partner programs, with the goal of delivering joint integrated solutions to customers around the world.
Proeducacion is a leader in the integration of technology solutions for education in K-12 schools in Mexico through comprehensive, simple and reliable technology solutions.
For more information contact Proeducacion at (67 21 08 74/58 12 29 12).
For more information, visit http://www.proeducacion.com
About EXO U
EXO U's shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the ticker symbol EXO.V. EXO U develops an innovative software platform which enables businesses and educational institutions to securely mobilize and manage their mobile workforce and students by delivering engaging experiences spanning desktop and mobile applications. At the core of EXO U's platform is the smart and agnostic EXO engine that unifies multiple software platforms, allowing devices to interact and communicate seamlessly together. It enables true mobility for businesses and educational organizations by solving important mobility issues such as security, privacy, collaboration, and management of application and content. EXO U's technology agnostic framework delivers to end users a safe, reliable, and intuitive smart workspace designed for connecting with people, accessing services, and sharing information and digital content, while requiring minimal infrastructure and optional Internet connectivity. It simplifies management of the entire application lifecycle, freeing the organizations to focus on building engaging apps that work across different operating systems and form factors, thus increasing productivity for developers and reducing total cost of ownership for organizations. By offering an engaging and exceptional user experience on all computing devices, without compromising security or protected information, the EXO U enterprise and education solutions allow organizations to embrace consumerization and enjoy all the benefits of mobile. For more information, visit http://www.exou.com and follow us on Twitter @exo_u.
Disclaimer in Regards to Forward Looking Statements
Certain statements made in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking information within the meaning of application securities laws. These forward-looking statements are subject to important risks, uncertainties and assumptions. The results or events predicted in these forward-looking statements may differ materially from actual results or events and there is no assurance that current opportunities being pursued or discussions with any government authorities will result in any definitive agreements being entered into or that the Company will be able to obtain financing to continue its operations on acceptable terms or at all. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. For additional information with respect to certain of these and other assumptions and risk factors, please refer to EXO U's management's discussion and analysis for the year ended March 31, 2015 available under the Company's profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. The forward-looking information contained in this press release represents EXO U's current expectations. EXO U disclaims any intention and assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information, except as required by applicable securities laws.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts any responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE EXO U Inc
For further information: For investor or media inquiries : Sean Peasgood, Sean@SophicCapital.com, 416.565.2805; Doug McCollam, CFO, email@example.com, 514.212.7407