TORONTO, Aug. 15 /CNW/ - As a result of hot weather conditions, the
following eight pools will be open until 11:45 pm tonight:
- Monarch Park - south of Danforth Avenue, west of Coxwell Avenue
- Regent Park - South of Gerrard Street, east of Sackville Street
- Alex Duff - Bloor Street West, west of Christie Street
- Alexandra Park - Bathurst Street at Dundas Street West
- Giovanni Caboto - 1369 St. Clair Avenue West
- Sunnyside Gus Ryder - Lakeshore Boulevard at Parkside Drive
- Smithfield - 175 Mount Olive Drive
- McGregor Park - 2231 Lawrence Avenue East.
For specific information on pool locations and operating hours, please
Toronto is Canada's largest city and sixth largest government, and home
to a diverse population of about 2.6 million people. It is the economic engine
of Canada and one of the greenest and most creative cities in North America.
Toronto has won numerous awards for quality, innovation and efficiency in
delivering public services. 2009 marks the 175th anniversary of Toronto's
incorporation as a city. Toronto's government is dedicated to prosperity,
opportunity and liveability for all its residents.
Visit our website at www.toronto.ca
For further information:
For further information: Media contact: Parks, Forestry and Recreation
media hotline, (416) 560-8726