Gift Lounge Collection Photo: www.muchmusic.com/media
MMVAs Video Highlights: www.muchmusic.com/mmvahighlights
TORONTO, June 11 /CNW/ - The 18th Annual MuchMusic Video Awards just got
cooler with the show's full talent line up getting a chance to help fight
global warming as part of their VIP gifting experience backstage in The 2007
MMVAs Gift Lounge.
Chart-toppers and buzzmakers alike will be invited backstage at this
world-renowned event where they'll choose from an exclusive array of premium
products and services. Stars will also have the opportunity to learn about and
help support FLICK OFF. MuchMusic is the broadcast media partner of this
ground-breaking campaign that's challenging Canadians to take simple steps to
conserve energy and help eliminate deadly greenhouse gas emissions.
While in the lounge, MMVAs performers, presenters and celebrity guests
will be signing FLICK OFF apparel, which will be used at a later date to
support this important cause.
Created in association with On 3 Productions, the Gift Lounge features
product areas where stars can mingle, sample and then customize their own gift
collection. In addition, celebrities will walk away with a pre-packaged Gift
Bag filled with the finest products (see detailed product breakdown below).
About The MuchMusic Video Awards:
MuchMusic delivers today's hottest hit makers and celebrities on
Sunday June 17th with The 18th Annual MuchMusic Video Awards, airing live at
9pm ET on MuchMusic and on broadband at MuchAXS. Christina Aguilera,
Pamela Anderson, Beastie Boys, The Black Eyed Peas, Destiny's Child,
Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, Nelly Furtado, Paris Hilton, The Killers,
Lenny Kravitz, Avril Lavigne, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Shakira, Britney Spears
and Timbaland are just a slice of the international superstars who have fired
up the fans at past MMVAs. Last year's show reached 3.5 million viewers in
Canada and 100 million around the globe.
The ultimate in red-carpet cool kicks things off at 7:30pm ET with the
Red Carpet Arrivals Special airing live on MuchMusic. The MMVAs are all about
audience access, and this year's show is delivered on broadband at MuchAXS, on
mobile phones, and in High Definition and 5.1 surround sound. Fans can stay
tuned to MuchMusic and muchmusic.com for more information. Additional coverage
on Star!, 104.5 CHUM FM, CitytvHD and Citytv.
The 2007 MMVAs Gift Lounge Collection:
- Balmshell Lipgloss Collection in a Balmshell Market Bag: "Unleash
your inner Balmshell" with the most conditioning, non-sticky, high-
shine lipgloss. With a distinctively designed tube, each Balmshell is
its own personality and is sure to leave your lips soft and fabulous.
- Cosabella Lingerie: Renowned for its comfortable, colorful and
diverse collections, Cosabella designed in Miami and manufactured in
Italy, offers a great mix of American design and Italian
- Evian Natural Spring Water - Official water sponsor of the MMVAs Gift
Lounge: Experience a return to purity with Evian. Water naturally
filtered from the French Alps for more than 15 years.
- FLICK OFF gear: FLICK OFF is a movement to fight climate change by
getting people to use less energy. FLICK OFF items are made from 100%
organic cotton, scrap leather and other sustainable materials.
- Fossil Canada Fashion Watches for Men and Women. www.fossil.com
- Glamour Campaign Apparel for Women and Men: Glamour Campaign's full
collection for women is recognized for fit, quality and sexy design,
Campaign, Glamour Campaign's men's component, offers premium T-
shirts, hoodies and blazers. Both collections are identifiable by the
subtle, but edgy embellishments. www.glamourcampaign.com
- Guess? Inc. Best-selling Footwear for Men & Women: Guess? Footwear is
sexy, fashion forward and always the hottest styles of the season.
- LOULOU Magazine is the Exclusive Media Partner of the MMVAs Gift
Lounge: Launched in 2004, LOULOU is Canada's Shopping Magazine.
Packed with expert advice, amazing deals and unique finds, LOULOU
delivers the hottest fashion, beauty and lifestyle buys on the
Canadian market - with complete purchasing information for every item
- Luxottica Designer Sunglasses: The latest styles in Ray-Ban and Vogue
- Mavi Jeans "Perfect Fit" Jeans: www.mavi.com
- MGA Entertainment BRATZ(TM) THE MOVIE Dolls: Now that they're
starring in their own live-action, theatrical release movie, the
Bratz(TM) are in the spotlight! Luckily, they are prepared to walk
the red carpet for the big premiere with glittering, glamorous
Hollywood fashions! Plus - these are the most posable Bratz(TM) ever,
so they can stop to pose for the paparazzi- which in this case is
YOU! A real working camera is included, so you can snap photos of
your Bratz(TM) girls, your BFF's and you! www.mgae.com
- Nine West Rolling Luggage and Large Tote Bag: www.ninewest.ca
- Nokia 5300 Xpress Music Phone and BH-800 Bluetooth Headset: Express
yourself with the fresh design and fully loaded music features of the
Nokia 5300 XpressMusic. Dedicated music keys allow users to easily
control and playback their music while enjoying other functions, such
as texting, browsing or taking pictures www.nokia.ca
- Xbox 360(TM) video game and entertainment system. www.xbox.com
The 2007 MMVAs Gift Bag Revealed:
- Dermalogica The Perfect Fit Kit. www.dermalogica.ca
- Diesel Fitness One-Year Gym Membership. www.dieselfitness.ca
- Foxy Originals Fashion Jewelry. www.foxyoriginals.com
- GelaSkins iPod & Laptop Skins Gift Set. www.gelaskins.com
- Happy Hippo Bath Co. Bath & Body Treats. www.happyhippobath.com
- Herbal Essences Gift Pack. www.herbalessences.com
- Mirage Paper Co. 100% Recycled Journal & Notebook Set.
- Rock your Life Coaching Gift Certificate for Three Sessions for Life
- Shared Men's & Women's Heartache T-Shirt. www.weshared.com
- Sugar Moon Salon Inc. Gift Certificate for Facial and Beauty Grab
About On 3 Productions: The leader in celebrity gifting internationally,
On 3 has produced the most buzzed-about gift lounges for The Tony Awards, The
Independent Spirit Awards, The Daytime Emmy Awards, Super Bowl and more.
ATTN. EDITORS: MMVAs Gift Lounge product photos available upon request.
For further information:
For further information: Graham Machacek, (416) 591-7400 x2593,
email@example.com; Scott Campbell, (416) 591-7400 x2794,
firstname.lastname@example.org; Gabrielle Free, (416) 591-7400 x2658,
email@example.com; Christopher Gustafson, On 3 Productions, Cell:
(347) 452-1783, firstname.lastname@example.org; Samantha Milo Haft, On 3 Productions,
Phone: (212) 929-9933 x222, Cell: (917) 513-0088, email@example.com