NEW YORK, April 7 /CNW/ - CD-adapco is pleased to announce a significant
expansion of the 2009 STAR American Conference program. Following the record
breaking attendance at the 2008 STAR American Conference, and unprecedented
demand for CD-adapco's flagship STAR-CCM+ software package, CD-adapco will be
holding four STAR American Conferences in 2009, each focused on a specific
STAR Global Forum: Simulation for Energy Engineering - Houston, TX, June
STAR Global Aerospace Forum - Southern CA, September 1-2
STAR Global Marine Forum - Southern CA, September 1-2
STAR Global Transport Forum - Detroit MI, November 2009
Bill Clark, CD-adapco's Senior VP of Operations explains: "The
combination of our continued rapid business growth with the overwhelming
response to our 2008 Conference means that we have simply outgrown a single
STAR American Conference. By focusing on a specific industry sector in each of
the four conferences, we hope to be able to fully explore the tangible
business benefits that can be gained from adopting an automated approach to
engineering simulation in that industry."
Each conference will explore in detail the many benefits of deploying
Automation in your CAE process, with reference to industrially relevant
examples and case-studies:
- Simulation of the entire design space, not just a few selective
- Reduction in user error and associated run-time costs.
- Ensure workflow consistency amongst global engineering teams
- Spend more time innovating and less time modeling.
In a packed agenda, attendees will:
- Learn about the latest simulation techniques from expert CD-adapco
staff and experienced users from around the World.
- Network with other CAE users and Industry Experts and hear how they
employ CD-adapco software to gain a competitive industrial advantage,
and learn how you can do the same.
- Experience our latest CAE technology with seminars and hands on
- Listen to presentations from our most esteemed industrial partners,
describing new and innovative applications of CAE technology
- Meet the people behind the software, from CD-adapco Management,
Software Developers to Support Engineers
- Feedback your experiences of our software and services to us
To register your interest in any of the conferences please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: http://www.cd-adapco.com/globalforums
For further information:
For further information: To register your interest in any of the
conferences please email: email@example.com; Stephen Ferguson,