CALGARY, March 19 /CNW/ - Catapult Energy Management 2007 Inc., as
General Partner for Catapult Energy Small Cap 2007 FTS Limited Partnership
(the "Partnership") announces year end financial highlights for the year ended
December 31, 2007. The Partnership has filed the following documents on the
System for Electronic Documents Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR):
1. Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2007 and
the notes thereto; and
2. Management Report of Partnership Performance for the year ended
December 31, 2007.
Copies of these documents may be obtained via SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Results for the year include:
- Net assets for the Partnership at December 31, 2007 were $4,481,583
- Net asset value per unit was $16.14 per unit at December 31, 2007
- Net unrealized loss from investments for the year was $1,594,174
- Debt at December 31, 2007 was $828,000
Catapult Energy Management 2007 Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aston
Hill Financial Inc., is responsible for the management and administration of
the Partnership. The Partnership has 277,660 units outstanding.
Aston Hill Financial Inc. (TSX Venture: AHF) is an investment manager
with expertise in the junior oil and gas sector, energy-based trusts, oil and
gas property management, private equity and high-yield structured products.
The TSX Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the
information contained herein.
For further information:
For further information: Catapult Energy Management 2007 Inc.: Eric
Tremblay, Chief Executive Officer, (403) 770-4817; Joanne Hruska, President,