TORONTO, Nov. 29, 2016 /CNW/ - Cassels Brock is pleased to announce that the following ten associates have been admitted into the Cassels Brock & Blackwell partnership, effective January 1, 2017:
- Suhuyini Abudulai – Financial Services
- Jed Blackburn – Advocacy (Employment & Labour)
- Jennifer Hansen – Business (Securities/Mining)
- Marlon Hylton – Advocacy (e-Discovery/Information Governance)
- Shaun Khullar – Business (Securities/Mining)
- Mickey Lungu – Business (Mining)
- Rob Lysy – Business (Real Estate)
- Patience Omokhodion – Financial Services
- Alex Pizale – Business (Securities/Mining)
- Todd Robinson – Advocacy (Construction)
"Our commitment to developing talent from within is demonstrated by the advancement of this diverse group of committed, exceptional young lawyers," says Mark Young, Managing Partner. "We are very excited to welcome them into the partnership at Cassels Brock."
About Cassels Brock
Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP is a leading Canadian law firm focused on serving the advocacy, transaction and advisory needs of the country's most dynamic business sectors.
SOURCE Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
Image with caption: "Ten New Partners to be Admitted into the Partnership at Cassels Brock in 2017 (CNW Group/Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20161129_C5715_PHOTO_EN_827579.jpg
For further information: Peter Wismath, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP, Director of Business Development & Marketing, email@example.com or 416 869 5315 or Joy O'Hara, Communications Specialist, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP, firstname.lastname@example.org or 416 642 7454.