MONTREAL, May 4 /CNW Telbec/ - President and CEO of Caldera Resources
Inc., Mr. Bill Mavridis, Published today a corporate update. A full copy of
the update can be found at www.calderaresources.com/blog or on SEDAR.
Highlights of the Corporate Update include:
- Expanding business plan to include diversification geographically
and by commodity
- Restructuring commenced in December and completed transfer of
listing to the TSX-V
- All year end fillings and financials completed and filed
- Signed Strategic Partnerships with BacTech Mining Inc.
(TSX VENTURE: BM) for access to bioleaching technology and NMR360 to
access chloride leaching technology for complex ores
- Focus on developing new projects in Southeastern Europe:
- Discussion with private mine owner to for a JV to recover gold from
- Discussion with private company to JV on polymetallic Lead Zinc mine
- Albanian Gjegjan Copper recovery project under review with
final report due shortly
- Albanian opportunity to develop nickel, cobalt, iron and
chromium recovery using chloride leaching technology with
strategic partner NMR360
- Commencing discussion to acquire a refractory gold project
amenable to bioleaching technology in the Caucuses
- Launch Communications Platform
About Caldera Resources Inc.
Caldera Resources Inc. is focusing on projects amenable to utilizing both
chloride leaching and bioleaching technology for the economic recovery of base
metals and precious metals from mine waste and tailings. Caldera also owns the
Ellendale diamond exploration property in Australia.
THIS NEWS RELEASE MAY INCLUDE CERTAIN "FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS". ALL
STATEMENTS OTHER THAN STATEMENTS OF HISTORICAL FACT, INCLUDED IN THIS RELEASE
INCLUDING FUTURE PLANS AND OBJECTIVES OF CALDERA, ARE FORWARD-LOOKING
STATEMENTS THAT INVOLVE VARIOUS RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES. THERE CAN BE NO
ASSURANCE THAT SUCH STATEMENTS WILL PROVE TO BE ACCURATE AND ACTUAL RESULTS
AND FUTURE EVENTS COULD DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE ANTICIPATED IN SUCH
STATEMENTS NO STOCK EXCHANGE, SECURITIES COMMISSION OR OTHER REGULATORY
AUTHORITY HAS APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
For further information:
For further information: Bill Mavridis, President, Caldera Resources
Inc., (514) 813-9200, email@example.com; Blog:
www.calderaresources.com/blog; Follow us on twitter at