TORONTO, Feb. 12 /CNW/ - BMO Financial Group will hold its 191st Annual
Meeting of Shareholders in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, on Tuesday,
March 3, 2009. The meeting will take place in the Fort William Ballroom (A/B)
at the Sheraton Hotel, 115 Cavendish Square, St. John's at 9:30 a.m. NST (8:00
The annual meeting will coincide with the release of BMO Financial
Group's first quarter results for the period of November 1, 2008 to January
Investors, media and other interested parties can access the annual
meeting and first quarter investor community conference call as follows:
Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Time: 9:30 a.m. NST (8:00 a.m. EST)
- Via telephone, listen-only mode, 1-866-223-7781 toll free
- Via internet, www.bmo.com/investorrelations.
- A live pool feed of the annual meeting proceedings will be available
to on-site journalists in the News Media Work Room.
First Quarter Investor Community Conference Call
- Time: 2:00 p.m. NST (12:30 p.m. EST)
- Via telephone, listen-only mode, 1 (888) 789-0089 toll free or
(416) 695-9753 locally
- Via internet, www.bmo.com/investorrelations
Presentation material referenced during the conference call will be
available at the aforementioned website.
Conference Call Rebroadcast
- A rebroadcast of the investor community presentations will be
available until midnight, Monday, May 25 2009, by calling
1-800-408-3053 or 416-695-5800 and entering passcode No. 3277495.
- The webcast will be available on the BMO Investor Relations website
until Monday, May 25, 2009.
Bank of Montreal's Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders, Proxy
Circular and 2008 Annual Report were mailed to shareholders commencing on
January 26, 2009. These documents are available online at
For further information:
For further information: For News Media Enquiries: Ralph Marranca,
Toronto, firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 867-3996; Ronald Monet, Montreal,
email@example.com, (514) 877-1101; Jim Kappel, Chicago,
firstname.lastname@example.org, (312) 461-2478; For Investor Relations Enquiries:
Viki Lazaris, Toronto, email@example.com, (416) 867-6656; Steven Bonin,
Toronto, firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 867-5452; Internet: www.bmo.com