Newest branch offers customers extended evening and weekend hours
CHATHAM, ON, April 16 /CNW/ - BMO Bank of Montreal has opened the doors
to a new $1.7 million bank branch in Chatham, Ontario. The branch is
conveniently located at 348 Lacroix St. at the southwest corner of Park Avenue
and Lacroix across from the Sobeys food store, with easy access to highway
401. BMO has been serving customers in Chatham - an agricultural business hub
- since 1884.
The Lacroix Street branch consolidates the operations and staff from the
three BMO branches that were located on Richmond, Queen and King Streets.
"This is a great improvement for our customers. By bringing all of our
people, expertise and services under one roof, our customers in the area will
now have access to a broad range of professional banking and investment
services at a centralized location more convenient to where they live, work
and shop," said Susan Mallard, Area Banking Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal.
"Our investment in this new updated branch demonstrates BMO's longstanding
commitment to the city of Chatham and our customers."
The 7,200 sq. ft., branch will be staffed with 23 banking and investment
professionals and feature:
- On-site parking facilities and full wheelchair accessibility;
- Full commercial banking services including cash management, deposit
services and commercial account specialists;
- A highly experienced team of personal banking professionals with
financial, investment and retirement planning expertise;
- Offices where clients can have meaningful financial discussions in
- Two Instabank Extra automated banking machines (ABM) that offer:
- Access to accounts and banking information 24 hours a day, seven
days a week;
- A flexible key pad security shield on every ABM to prevent
customer PIN numbers from being observed by others;
- A 'fast cash' option - that dispenses a preset $40 from your
chequing account with only a single prompt; and
- The ability to add the total amount from up to five deposits in a
single transaction and provide a consolidated receipt
The new branch will open for business starting Monday, April 16, 2007 and
will operate 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays; 10:00 am
to 7:00 pm on Thursdays and Fridays; and 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturdays.
BMO will hold an official grand opening celebration on Saturday, June 16,
/NOTE TO PHOTO EDITORS: A photo accompanying this release is available on
the CNW Photo Network and archived at http://photos.newswire.ca.
Additional archived images are also available on the CNW Photo Archive
website at http://photos.newswire.ca. Images are free to accredited
members of the media/
For further information:
For further information: Shivani Ahluwalia, Toronto,
firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 867-3996; Internet: www.bmo.com