TORONTO, April 14, 2015 /CNW/ - Canada's foremost provider of tween spa services and self-esteem workshops, Glama Gal, is excited to announce the latest addition to the franchise: a hot new location in the posh and popular Blue Mountain Village! Opening in July, the location will offer a tailored version of the most popular features of Glama Gal's existing eight locations.
Laura and Josie Cannone, founding sisters and CEOs of award-winning Glama Gal Tween Spa Franchising Ltd. are excited to bring this unique new concept of their beloved tween spa empire to the bustling Blue Mountain Village. Since 2008, Glama Gal has hosted more than 7,000 engaging, fun and self-esteem-boosting spa parties and are looking forward to welcoming even more friends into the Glama Gal family!
Glama Gal Tween Boutique in the Village will offer:
- First-ever Bath Bakery including sorbet scrubs, gelato-inspired bath bombs and cupcake soaps
- First-ever Glama Gal Doll Spa so dolls can be pampered, too!
- Mini Tween Spa for their famous manis, pedis, facials, hair, make-up and more
- DIY spa product bar where girls create their own lipgloss, perfume, and sugar scrubs
- Trendy tween retail boutique
- Drop-in craft sessions with unique and engaging workshops like Nail Design 101, Be You Workshops, trendy jewellery making and more!
Maintaining their focus on helping young girls develop healthy self-esteem, and supporting beauty inside and out, Glama Gal in the Village will be a spa like no other! From the moment young guests enter the door, they'll be welcomed and made to feel special.
From the tips of their sparkling fingertips to the bottoms of their sugar-scrubbed feet, tweens will pampered, supported, encouraged and inspired to live the Glama Gal motto: Be Confident! Be Positive! Be YOU!
SOURCE Glama Gal Tween Spa
For further information: or to arrange an interview, contact: Robert Cannone, Media Relations, 905.856.8118, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.glamagaltweenspa.com