Company invites individual and institutional investors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Sept. 6, 2016 /CNW/ --Aytu BioScience Inc. (OTCQX: AYTU), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on global commercialization of novel products in the field of urology, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Josh Disbrow will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on September 8, 2016.
DATE: Thursday, September 8, 2016
TIME: 10am Eastern Time
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days. It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates. Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Aytu Corporate Highlights:
- Executed commercial-focused business strategy since its founding in 2015, acquiring three FDA-approved, revenue-generating urology products, including Natesto®, the only FDA-approved nasally-administered testosterone product and only topically applied testosterone product without a black box safety warning
- Built and expanded the Company's commercial infrastructure, including proven commercial leadership and a nationwide specialty sales force
- Grew annual revenues nearly ten-fold from $262,000 in fiscal 2015 to $2.6 million in fiscal 2016 (Natesto is not included in fiscal 2016 revenue, as it was launched in July 2016)
- Ended fiscal 2016 with $8.1 million in cash and cash equivalents
- Appointed three independent board directors and established the full spectrum of corporate governance policies and procedures in compliance with the listing requirements for both NYSE and NASDAQ
About Aytu BioScience, Inc.
Aytu BioScience is a commercial-stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on global commercialization of novel products in the field of urology. The Company currently markets three products: Natesto®, the first and only FDA-approved nasal formulation of testosterone for men with hypogonadism (low testosterone, or "Low T"), ProstaScint® (capromab pendetide), the only FDA-approved imaging agent specific to prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) for prostate cancer detection and staging, and Primsol® (trimethoprim hydrochloride), the only FDA-approved trimethoprim-only oral solution for urinary tract infections. Additionally, Aytu is developing MiOXSYS™, a novel, rapid semen analysis system with the potential to become a standard of care for the diagnosis and management of male infertility caused by oxidative stress. MiOXSYS is commercialized outside the U.S. where it is a CE Marked, Health Canada cleared product, and Aytu is conducting U.S.-based clinical trials in pursuit of 510k de novo medical device clearance by the FDA. Aytu's strategy is to continue building its portfolio of revenue-generating urology products, leveraging its focused commercial team and expertise to build leading brands within well-established markets. For more information, visit http://aytubio.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160129/327291LOGO
SOURCE Aytu BioScience Inc.
For further information: Tiberend Strategic Advisors, Inc., Joshua Drumm, Ph.D.: firstname.lastname@example.org; (212) 375-2664; Janine McCargo: email@example.com; (646) 604-5150; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services; PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://aytubio.com