Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 6, 2016 /CNW/ -- Amerigo Resources Ltd. (OTCQX: ARREF, TSX: ARG), based in Vancouver, British Columbia focused on the production of copper concentrates, today announced that the October 5 presentation from President & CEO, Rob Henderson, is now available for on-demand viewing at the OTCQX Virtual Investor Conference.
Amerigo Resources Ltd.'s presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Growing production
- Production ramping up to 65 million pounds copper per yea
- Cash cost reducing to below $1.70 per pound
- Future potential expansion to 90 million pounds per year
- Long term partners with world's largest underground copper mine
- El Teniente mine with reserves to last for decades
- MVC's life extended to at least 2037
- Established expertise and experienced management
- Producing copper concentrate by processing tailings since 1992
- Expansion completed in 2015 on time and under budget
- Robust credit facilities ensure liquidity
The OTCQX Virtual Investor Conference is made possible by a partnership between OTC Markets Group Inc. and VirtualInvestorConferences.com, a cooperative venture of PR Newswire and BetterInvesting (NAIC). Learn more about the event at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
About Amerigo Resources Ltd.
Amerigo Resources Ltd. produces copper and molybdenum under a long term partnership with the world's largest copper producer, Codelco, by means of processing fresh and historic tailings from the world's largest underground copper mine, El Teniente, near Santiago, Chile.
SOURCE Amerigo Resources
For further information: AMERIGO RESOURCES LTD., Rob Henderson, President & CEO, (604) 697-6203, firstname.lastname@example.org