VANCOUVER, Dec. 23, 2015 /CNW/ - Alternative Earth Resources Inc. ("AER") (TSX.V: AER) has announced that further to its news release dated December 11, 2015 and pursuant to a court order (the "Court Order") from the Supreme Court of British Columbia (the "Court") with respect to legal proceedings commenced by Jaguar Financial Corp. ("Jaguar") against AER and its directors in connection with the proposed acquisition by AER of Black Sea Copper & Gold Corp. ("BSCG"), AER has filed the following documents on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval ("SEDAR") under AER's name:
- Letter of intent dated October 15, 2015 entered into between AER and BSCG.
- Definitive agreement dated December 2, 2015 entered into between AER, BSCG and the holders of securities issued by BSCG.
- Memorandum dated October 3, 2015 prepared by Ross Glanville & Associates Ltd. ("Ross Glanville").
- Fairness opinion dated December 1, 2015 prepared by Ross Glanville.
- Draft technical report effective November 27, 2015 and dated November 30, 2015 prepared by Erdem Yetkin, Ph.D., CPG titled "NI 43-101 Technical Report on the Alankoy Property, Western Turkey", as filed with the Court (the "Technical Report").
- An updated version of the Technical Report, which has been filed with the TSX Venture Exchange and which remains subject to its review and comment.
- Letter dated November 5, 2015 from Miller Thomson LLP, counsel to AER, to the British Columbia Registrar of Companies requesting an extension of time for holding AER's next annual general meeting.
- The Court's transcribed oral reasons for judgment dated December 10, 2015.
- AER's unencumbered cash balance (the "Cash Balance") as at December 22, 2015. As required by the Court Order, AER's Cash Balance shall be published on SEDAR on a bi-weekly basis.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE Alternative Earth Resources Inc.
For further information: Information Contact: Brian D. Fairbank, P. Eng. President & CEO, http://www.alternative-earth.com, Telephone: 604-688-1553, Toll Free: 866-688-0808, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; AER Investor Inquiries: Telephone: 604-688-1553, Toll Free: 866-688-0808, Email: email@example.com