VANCOUVER, March 20 /CNW/ - Experts in communications will come together
to present at the 3rd Annual, "BC Communications Forum," in Vancouver on
April 3 & 4, 2008.
This forum is supported by the International Association of Business
Communicators - BC Chapter, Canadian Public Relations Society - Vancouver
Chapter (all chapters receive a discount), FPinfomart.ca and the CNW Group.
It's a must attend for BC communications professionals.
The forum is fortunate to have as chair Brandy Delves, President,
International Association of Business Communicators, BC.
Topics and speakers include:
- Mapping the impact of change communications strategy directly to
Claire Watson, ABC, APR, Master Communication Strategist, Strategy,
Knowledge and Reputation, Farm Credit Canada
- Building a virtual team for the 2010 Olympics
Cynthia Lockrey, Senior Manager, Media Relations, City of Richmond
- Web 2.0 & Social Networks: 37 things your stakeholders know that you
Ryan Lejbak, Principal, zu.com communications
- Incoming! Crisis communications lessons from the hot air balloon
John Kageorge, Communications Manager, AMEC
- Muddy Water: Vancouver's turbid tale
Laurie Dawkins, Regional Director of Public Affairs, Vancouver Coastal
- The changing world of work and its implications for communicators
Ken Milloy, President, Strategic Connections Inc.
Optional Post-Conference Workshops:
A. From vision to action: building an engaged corporate culture through
Ken Millroy, President, Strategic Connections Inc.
B. Communications Audits - Exploring the impact of communications on
Cynthia Lockrey, Lockrey Communications and City of Richmond
For a complete copy of the agenda please visit:
For further information:
For further information: SummersDirect Conference and Events at