Company invites individual and institutional investors to attend interactive real-time virtual roadshow
RIVERSIDE, Calif., June 22, 2015 /CNW/ -- Innovation Economy Corporation ("ieCrowd™"), an emerging growth company seeking to commercialize life and health innovations, today announced that Amro Albanna, Chairman and CEO, will present live, in a featured event at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on June 26, 2015. ieCrowd plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol MYIE.
DATE: Friday, June 26, 2015
TIME: 12:00 PM EDT
REGISTER NOW: http://tinyurl.com/ieCrowd
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event: http://VirtualInvestorConferences.com
You can learn more about ieCrowd's IPO and BANQ®, the online investment platform owned and operated by TriPoint Global Equities LLC, by accessing the following link: http://tinyurl.com/BanqAnnouncement
- ieCrowd secures and seeks to commercialize life and health innovations developed by research institutions
- Founded October, 2010, headquartered in Riverside, CA, and currently has 33 employees including leadership with private and public company experience
- Raised approximately $13M from private investors, life and health strategic investors, funds, and family office. Prior to acquisition by ieCrowd, technologies received non-dilutive funding from Gates Foundation and National Institutes of Health
- Currently commercializing 5 innovations with addressable market of approximately $13B
- Innovations being commercialized include "Kite", which is being designed to block mosquitoes from detecting and biting humans with a goal of reducing human suffering from malaria and other mosquito-borne diseases, and "Nuuma", a tiny nano-based sensor being designed to detect airborne gases at the parts per billion (ppb) level, envisioned as a "digital nose" for mobile devices, with potential consumer and professional uses ranging from testing indoor/outdoor air quality to early disease detection to homeland security
- Recently secured option on additional 28 patents and applications related to oncology, diabetes, bacterial infection and stroke
About Innovation Economy Corporation
Innovation Economy Corporation ("ieCrowd™") is an emerging growth company seeking to bring the world together to unlock the potential of untapped innovations. ieCrowd aligns itself with universities and research institutions to secure the rights to develop life, health and wellness innovations into what it believes may be transformative future products, platforms, services and technologies. ieCrowd was founded in 2010 and is building a global ecosystem, based on a Collaborative Economy model, that includes investors, institutions, government agencies, universities, non-profits, companies and individuals – all committed to supporting ieCrowd's vision and mission. For more information about ieCrowd visit www.iecrowd.com. Follow at @ieCrowd, https://linkedin.com/company/iecrowd and https://www.facebook.com/ieCrowd.
VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PR Newswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150622/224591LOGO
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150622/224712LOGO
SOURCE Innovation Economy Corporation ("ieCrowd(TM)")
For further information: Innovation Economy Corporation, Gus Okwu, Allison + Partners, email@example.com, Phone: (646) 428-0638, or Tom Smith, Allison + Partners, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (646) 428-0653, VirtualInvestorConferences.com; or Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, email@example.com, http://www.iecrowd.com