NICE, France, June 2, 2015 /CNW/ -- TM Forum today announced that Huawei Digital inCloud, BSS Transformation were the winners for the 2015 TM Forum Excellence Awards in the categories of "Open Digital Ecosystem" and "Agile Business & IT: Solution Provider". Now in its ninth year, the Excellence Awards program honors global service and solution providers within TM Forum's community that are making significant contributions to advance critical standards for benefit of the entire digital ecosystem.
The Excellence Awards are judged by an independent panel comprised of leading industry and subject matter experts, analysts and investors. "This year's Excellence Awards finalists have raised the bar overall for the entire industry," said Nik Willetts, chief digital officer, TM Forum. "We've seen phenomenal work among our members to deliver the efficiency and agility that today's service providers require to compete in an open digital world. Overall, these companies are making huge strides to enable the profitable digital services of tomorrow."
Huawei Digital inCloud is an end-to-end ICT solution that aims operators to build and monetize a digital ecosystem, helping them to increase their revenue. It enables service innovation expanding digital services into new domains to serve Individuals and new businesses, spanning from digital home to enterprise and industry. The solution is based on software-defined architecture to provide a unified open digital platform to support agile application innovation. It allows them to aggregate and distribute ready-to-go global digital services and content from partners of various domains, and optimizes digital business operations like e-commerce, in the cloud.
Huawei BSS Transformation Solution leverages a fully integrated stack of modularized components to provide Telcom operators with a Business Enabler as a Service platform to achieve digital operation. Such a Business Enabler takes the driver seat in changing the digital service landscape in which success will be driven by the following core capabilities:
- Channel – supporting multi-channel customer journeys with all online marketing, sales and service while enabling cross-channel collaboration;
- Product – enabling flexible and fast configuration with diversified products from both the Telecom operators as well as their 3rd party partners.
- Customer engagement – enabling delivery of proactive care strategies to optimize customer value through consistent anytime, anywhere and any-channel superior customer experience;
- Business model – generating new revenue streams through open digital ecosystems, based on partner aggregation and enablement;
- Architecture & Infrastructure – enabling lower total cost of ownership through cloud-based and componentized solutions.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Huawei's 170,000 employees worldwide are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers. Our innovative ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150602/220238
For further information: Peng Qiling, +86-136-329-05481, email@example.com