Learn everything you need to know about 'Marketing to the Segment of One'
ATLANTA, April 8, 2015 /CNW/ -- Teradata Marketing Applications, a division of Teradata Corp. (NYSE: TDC), the big data analytics and marketing applications company, today released the full agenda for the upcoming ONE: Teradata Marketing Festival event taking place May 12 & 13 at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This year's festival is themed "Marketing to the Segment of One," and content focuses entirely on the new, the novel, the disruptive and the daring. Attendees will learn from top marketers how to create business value by improving customer experiences through individualized insights and data-driven marketing. The 16th annual event's diverse mix ensures conference-goers will experience a rich atmosphere to network and discuss today's limitless digital marketing opportunities.
"If you're a marketer today, you're focused on leveraging data, digital and mobile technology and individualized insights to drive top-line growth and build deeper, stronger connections with your customers," says Lisa Arthur, CMO, Teradata Marketing Applications. "One look at the agenda for ONE: Teradata Marketing Festival 2015 and you'll quickly conclude it's definitely worth your time to spend these two days with us."
ONE: Teradata Marketing Festival is designed for progressive marketing leaders, C-Suite executives and digital marketing enthusiasts from around the globe, including Teradata customers and partners from category-leading brands. Highlights of the 16th Annual event include:
- Business success case studies from top Teradata customers, all well-known industry brands in banking, finance, retail, telecommunications, entertainment, high tech and other sectors.
- Marquee main stage keynotes with Ashton Kutcher, Brian Solis, Jay Baer, Adam and Scooter Braun, Shannon Miller, and Facebook's Steve Irvine.
- Insightful presentations and panel discussions with top industry, academic and marketing association experts.
- Partner Pavilion and Technology EXPO featuring the latest in digital marketing tools and solutions from Teradata and its extensive network of alliance partners.
- Solution updates and product demos from top Teradata experts presenting all elements of the Teradata Integrated Marketing Cloud and related services.
- Peer-to-Peer Networking opportunities via meetings, receptions and evening entertainment.
Complete event agenda and registration details are posted to the ONE: Teradata Marketing Festival website. Early bird pricing remains in effect until April 15, and group packages are available. To register and learn more, visit the ONE website.
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) helps companies get more value from data than any other company. Teradata's leading portfolio of big data analytic solutions, integrated marketing applications, and services can help organizations gain a sustainable competitive advantage with data. Visit teradata.com.
Get to know Teradata:
Teradata and the Teradata logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teradata Corporation and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and worldwide.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130716/CL47933LOGO
SOURCE Teradata Corp.
For further information: John Sawyer, Teradata Corporation, 303-601-2949, email@example.com, http://www.teradata.com