Individual and institutional investors invited to log-on to view presentation
MELBOURNE, Australia and NEW YORK, March 30, 2015 /CNW/ -- National Australia Bank (ASX: NAB, OTC Pink: NABZY), today announced that their March 26th Deutsche Bank ADR Virtual Investor Conference presentation is now available for on-demand viewing.
National Australia Bank's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the virtual trade booth in the Exhibits section.
About National Australia Bank:
National Australia Bank (NABZY) is a financial services organisation based in Australia, with businesses in New Zealand, Asia, the United Kingdom and the United States
- 12.7 million customers globally
- Over 42,000 staff
- 1,700 branches and business banking centres
National Australia Bank's portfolio consists of;
- Australian Banking offers a range of banking products and services to retail and business customers, ranging from small and medium enterprises to Australia's largest institutions
- NAB Wealth provides superannuation, investment and insurance solutions to retail, corporate and institutional clients
- New Zealand Banking comprises the Retail, Business, Corporate and Insurance franchises in New Zealand, operating under the Bank of New Zealand (BNZ) brand
- UK Banking operates under the Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank brands offering a range of banking services for both personal and business customers
The presentation is provided solely for the purpose of giving background information on NAB. It does not constitute an offer, invitation or recommendation to subscribe for or otherwise acquire securities. The presentation document is not intended to be relied upon as advice to investors or potential investors and does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular investor. These should be considered, with or without professional advice, when deciding if an investment is appropriate.
SOURCE National Australia Bank
For further information: National Australia Bank, 03 8641 0180