BEIJING and SHENZHEN, China, March 10, 2015 /CNW/ -- The third China Information Technology Expo (CITE) is set to breathe new life into the development of digitalized products on April 9, when organizers raise the curtain on what is the largest and most comprehensive consumer electronics show in Asia.
The electronics fair, to be held at Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center from April 9-11, is expected to attract 1,500 exhibitors and 100,000 visitors who will get a taste of the latest digital technologies and improved intelligence that will revolutionize their daily lives.
Under the theme "Discovering IT dreams, Sharing Digital Time", the annual trade show, hosted by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and the Shenzhen municipal government, will create a one-of-a-kind national platform for the IT industry as exhibitors and visitors gain access to key policymakers, exchange vitally important information on how to further develop their technologies and products and seek valuable business opportunities.
The exhibition will cover a total floor space of over 100,000 sq.m. with industry leaders including Changhong, Alibaba, SAP and SPREADTRUM eager to attend what is recognized as a world-class IT and consumer electronics trade fair. It serves as a gateway for foreign companies to access the mammoth Chinese market where 1.3 billion mobile phone users and 875 million mobile internet users are avidly embracing a digitalized era amid breakneck growth of mobile technologies and the imaginative ways of using these technologies to enhance living standards.
Thousands of the latest technologies and products will debut at the event while more than 30 forums/seminars will be organized across the three days.
The highlights of the show include:
- Digital solutions provided by Hisense, TCL, Changhong, Skyworth, and Konka as well as established upstream chip companies MediaTek, SPREADTRUM, CR Micro and Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp (SMIC);
- Smart cars from big-name brands such as BYD, Geely, Wuzhoulong, GreenWheel, and Kinglong, plus autonomous vehicles by Zhejiang University and National University of Defense Technology;
- Alibaba's cloud computing and internet-related products from iFLYTEK and Hikvision used to boost the development of IOT;
- Eye-catching jetpacks displayed by Shenzhen-based Kuang Chi Science as well as drones produced by DJI, AEE and Tencent UAV;
- The latest Industry 4.0 technologies offered by SAP;
- Information safety products by national powerhouses China Electronics Corp (CEC) and China Electronics Technology Group Corporation (CETC);
- An event tailor-made for startups named StartupWeekend;
- Intelligent medical diagnostic systems presented by Contec Medical Systems Co and Guangdong Transtek Medical Electronics Co.; and
- New display technologies provided by BOE, AUO, AGC, CSOT and Visionox.
The show has already attracted more than 200 overseas exhibitors (15% of the total), all looking to display their advanced technologies as they vie for a bigger share in the world's most dynamic information and communication technology (ICT) market.
It will also provide a snapshot of the technological ecosystem of the future, inspiring entrepreneurs, engineers, and visitors to further explore innovations and trends.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150309/180283
SOURCE The China Information Technology Expo (CITE)
For further information: Jennifer Zhou, +86-10-5166-2329 ext. 37