More Trips To Serve GO Kitchener Riders Better
TORONTO, June 7, 2012 /CNW/ - Starting June 23, GO Transit will be expanding service along its Kitchener corridor to serve customers better.
The service changes include:
30 - Kitchener/Bramalea GO Bus
- The weekday eastbound 7:55 a.m. trip from Kitchener GO will now depart five minutes later at 8:00 to connect to an adjusted train at Bramalea GO.
31 - Kitchener GO Train & Bus
- The weekday eastbound 9:35 a.m. train trip from Bramalea will now depart at 9:40, arriving at Union Station at 10:18,and trip times will be adjusted to reflect actual travel times.
- Some morning weekday bus trip departures from Brampton GO and Georgetown have changed to accommodate the adjusted train.
- Some bus trips have been extended to now serve Georgetown GO Station, Norval, Mount Pleasant GO and Hurontario/Bovaird.
- The weekday westbound 6:18 p.m. train from Guelph Central GO will now depart three minutes earlier at 6:15. Other times along the route remain the same.
- A new weekday westbound bus trip departing Union Station at 10:30 p.m. will serve Malton and Bramalea GO Stations.
- The weekday westbound 10:30 p.m. bus trip from Union Station will now depart ten minutes later at 10:40. This trip will no longer serve Malton and Bramalea GO Stations; passengers can now take the new 10:30 trip from Union.
- Due to construction in Rockwood, some trip times have been adjusted. Some trips now require passengers to request stops at University of Guelph and Guelph Central GO Station.
33 - Guelph/North York GO Bus
- Due to construction in Rockwood, some trip times have been adjusted, including earlier departures. Some trips now require passengers to request stops at University of Guelph and Guelph Central GO Station.
37 - Orangeville/Brampton GO Bus
- The weekday southbound 7:50 a.m. trip from Orangeville will now depart five minutes later at 7:55 to connect to the adjusted bus trip at Brampton GO and the adjusted train at Bramalea GO.
38 - Bolton/North York GO Bus
- The weekday southbound 8:45 a.m. trip from Bolton will now depart five minutes later at 8:50 to connect to the adjusted train at Malton GO.
39 - Guelph/Bramalea GO Bus
- The weekday eastbound 8:00 a.m. trip from Guelph Central GO will now depart five minutes later at 8:05 to connect to the adjusted train at Bramalea GO.
- Accessible bus service is now available at Guelph Central GO Station.
For specific schedule information, please visit gotransit.com/schedules, or call 1.888.GET ON GO (438.6646) or 1.800.387.3652 TTY.
As part of our Passenger Charter, we will do our best to keep you in the know, visit us at gotransit.com/promise.
GO Transit is Metrolinx's inter-regional public transit system linking Toronto with the Greater Toronto & Hamilton Area. GO carries about 62 million passengers a year in an extensive network of train and bus services that spans more than 10,000 square kilometres.
Metrolinx is an agency of the Province of Ontario.
Follow GO on Twitter and Facebook.
Disponible en français
For further information:
Media enquiries - Vanessa Thomas, (416) 874-5974, or Malon Edwards, (416) 874-5945.