More GO Train, Bus Trips For Milton Commuters
TORONTO, June 7, 2012 /CNW/ - Starting June 23, GO Transit will be expanding service along its Milton corridor,.
The service changes include:
21 - Milton GO Train & Bus
- Two new weekday train trips will make all stops between Milton GO Station and Union Station, one eastbound in the morning and one westbound in the afternoon
- Two existing morning train trips will depart five minutes earlier all along the route, connecting bus service may be adjusted
- Milton GO Buses departing Union Station at 3:40 p.m. have been discontinued as passengers may now take the new 4:00 GO Train from Union Station. Passengers travelling to stops not served by the train can take a 3:25 GO Bus from Union Station.
- Several new weekend bus trips
- A new weekday bus trip will depart Union Station at 7:30 p.m. and operate express to Dixie GO Station
- The existing weekday 7:25 p.m. and 7:35 p.m. bus trips from Union Station will no longer serve Dixie GO Station; passengers can now take the new 7:30 trip.
25 - Waterloo/Mississauga GO Bus
- The weekday eastbound 5:25 a.m. trip from University of Waterloo will now depart at 5:20 to meet the adjusted Milton line train.
For specific schedule information, please visit gotransit.com/schedules, or call 1.888.GET ON GO (438.6646) or 1.800.387.3652 TTY.
As part of our Passenger Charter, we will do our best to keep you in the know, visit us at gotransit.com/promise/.
GO Transit is Metrolinx's inter-regional public transit system linking Toronto with the Greater Toronto & Hamilton Area. GO carries about 62 million passengers a year in an extensive network of train and bus services that spans more than 10,000 square kilometres.
Metrolinx is an agency of the Province of Ontario
Follow GO on Twitter and Facebook.
Disponible en français
For further information:
For further information: Media enquiries - Vanessa Thomas, (416) 874-5974, or Malon Edwards, (416) 874-5945.