/R E P E A T -- Press conference - Safety is our priority!/
SAINT-BERNARD-DE-LACOLLE, QC, May 19, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - The Public Service Alliance of Canada, Quebec region (PSAC-Quebec) and the Montérégie Area Council of PSAC-Québec (CORÉMONT) have invited their members and media representatives to a press conference.
Here are the details:
Dates and time: Sunday, May 20, 2012 at 11:30 a.m.
Location: Best Western Hotel, 115 Guay Road (Highway 15, exit 1), St-Bernard-de-Lacolle, Québec
The speakers are as follows:
- Magali Picard, Alternate Regional Executive Vice-President, PSAC-Québec
- Danielle Dubuc, President of the Montérégie Area Council, PSAC-Québec
- Jean-Pierre Fortin, National President of the Customs and Immigration Union
- Raphaël Tarasco, National President of the Agriculture Union
- Rosane Doré Lefebvre, MP for Alfred-Pellan and Assistant NDP Critic for Public Safety
At this press conference themed "Safety is Our Priority", the speakers will discuss the cuts announced since last March 29 by the Conservative government.
PSAC represents more than 178,000 members across Canada. In Québec, PSAC-Québec, which is affiliated with the QFL, has more than 40,000 members in the federal public sector, Quebec universities and the private sector.For further information:
Gabrielle Harvey, Communications
Cell phone: 438-862-6662