CMA magazine Going Global issue online now
Read about Islamic finance, the latest globalization study, how to think globally
TORONTO, May 2, 2012 /CNW/ - The May/June issue of CMA magazine is now available online at http://cmamagazine.dgtlpub.com/?i=2172. The focus of this issue is on 'Going Global.' Published by CMA Canada, CMA magazine is a must-read for accountants and business professionals interested in the latest trends in accounting, management and strategy.
"With videoconferencing, Skype and e-commerce, going global today is about more than acquiring frequent-flyer miles. Even small businesses can go multinational," says Mara Gulens, CMA magazine's editor-in-chief.
According to the Harvard Business Review blog, "As the world becomes increasingly global, the need for true global citizens to lead organizations in business, nonprofits, and government is far greater." Far-off events such as the Japanese tsunami affect us as much as events at home, and even disrupt the supply chain and the provision of parts for our cars and iPads.
This issue of CMA magazine will give readers a captivating perspective on international commerce, investment, finance, travel and education. In addition, learn how businesses and individuals are adapting in this globalization era and catch our regular features on technology, research and legal.
Here's a glimpse of what's in the May/June issue of CMA magazine:
- A study on the globalization of the accounting profession.
- A conversation with Roger Martin of the Rotman School of Management.
- The new interest in no-interest Islamic finance.
- Expert advice on scoring points in international commerce.
- Globe-trotting CMAs: Tips on managing international travel.
- Spring conference calendar of nationwide CMA events.
More about Certified Management Accountants of Canada (CMA Canada) at www.cma-canada.orgFor further information:
(905) 949-3116 | firstname.lastname@example.org