OnX Enterprise Solutions To Launch BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
TORONTO, April 15 /CNW/ - OnX Enterprise Solutions today announced they will be carrying the highly anticipated BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet from Research In Motion (RIM).
The BlackBerry PlayBook tablet with built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity will be available from OnX Enterprise Solutions in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB models. The tablet will be available online from the OnX website, www.onx.com.
"OnX and RIM have a solid working relationship and we will be offering the marketplace the latest in innovative mobile technologies best suited for the enterprise," said Ed Vos, President and CEO, OnX Enterprise Solutions. "Offering the Playbook to clients completes our solution portfolio for mobility enablement and it will be supported from our federated cloud offerings".
BlackBerry PlayBook is the world's first professional-grade tablet. It features an ultra-portable design and delivers industry leading performance, uncompromised web browsing with support for Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1, true multitasking, HD multimedia, advanced security features, out-of-the-box enterprise support and a robust development environment.
BlackBerry PlayBook specifications
- 7" 1024x600 WSVGA capacitive LCD touch screen
- Ultra-portable at less than a pound and less than one-half inch thick: 0.9 lbs (425g) and 5.1" x 7.6" x 0.4" (130mm x 194mm x 10mm)
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- BlackBerry® Tablet OS with support for symmetric multiprocessing
- MP3, AAC and WMA audio playback
- Support for high resolution video playback (H.264, MPEG4, WMV)
- 1080p HDMI output
- Dual 1080p HD cameras for video conferencing and video capture (3MP front and 5MP rear)
- 1 GB RAM memory
- Up to 64 GB internal storage (16, 32 and 64 GB models)
- GPS, Orientation Sensor (Accelerometer), 6-Axis Motion Sensor (Gyroscope), Digital Compass (Magnetometer)
- Stereo speakers and stereo microphones
- Wi-Fi® (802.11 a/b/g/n) connectivity
- Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR support
About OnX Enterprise Solutions
One of the 50 Best Managed Companies for 2008, 2009 and 2010, OnX Enterprise Solutions has been a Technology Solution Provider for over 25 years. OnX designs, builds and operates mission-critical computing environments and federated cloud solutions to help clients achieve their business objectives, optimize cost efficiencies and build shareholder value. OnX offers a broad range of core solutions including specialized offerings in Professional Services, Hardware and Software Solutions, Managed Services and Digital Services.
The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited. RIM assumes no obligations or liability and makes no representation, warranty, endorsement or guarantee in relation to any aspect of any third party products or services.For further information:
OnX Enterprise Solutions