MEDIA ADVISORY: Big ideas for challenging times: Canadian thinkers gather to chart a new course for Canada?
ST ANDREWS, NB, Nov. 23 /CNW/ - Communities are changing; populations are aging; competition for talent is intensifying; the economy is slowly recovering; values are evolving and technology is rapidly shifting. Can leadership, knowledge and innovation save us?
The Ideas Festival brings together emerging leaders with established leadership from across all sectors and industries to discuss a variety of topics ranging from healthcare to energy and technology to creativity.
The Public Policy Forum (PPF) and 21inc are co-hosting the conference in St. Andrews by the Sea, New Brunswick at the Fairmont Algonquin, November 24-26.
- Can innovation save health care? Business model innovation in health care
- Can Atlantic Canada be an energy hub?
- The Future of Media: How new media is changing our roles and relationships
- Conversations with people changing the game and shaping our future
- The Economic Future of Atlantic Canada
Event hashtag: #ideas2010
Full schedule: ppforum.ca/events/ideas-festival
The Public Policy Forum is an independent, non partisan organization dedicated to improving the quality of governance in Canada.For further information:
Caitlin Kealey, Director of Communications, PPF