Best Buy Mobile Opens in Burlington Mall
Best Buy Mobile celebrates its new Burlington store with a weekend of hot deals!
BURLINGTON, ON, Aug. 17 /CNW/ - Best Buy - Canada's fastest growing retailer and e-tailer of consumer electronics, computers and entertainment products - will celebrate the grand opening of its first Burlington Mall store beginning Friday, August 20th at 777 Guelph Line.
Grand Opening Deals:
- $300 Netbook and Laptop Offer
- Save an additional $300 on ANY netbook or laptop at Best Buy when you activate a Rogers or TELUS mobile Internet stick
- Post-Paid Phone Offers
- Free $200 Best Buy gift card on ANY BlackBerry activation on the following networks: Rogers, Bell, TELUS , Fido, and Virgin
- Save $100 AND get a FREE $100 gift card when you activate a Rogers Sony Ericcsson Xperia X10. (phone is only $49.99)
- Save $50 AND get a FREE $100 gift card when you activate a Fido LG Xenon. (phone is $0)
- Pre-Paid Phone Offers
- Save $20 on the Bell Samsung Vice prepaid (phone is $29.99)
- Save $30 on the Fido Sony Ericsson T303A prepaid phone (phone is $39.99)
- Accessories Offers
- Save 50 per cent off all iPhone cases, including iPhone 4 cases!
- BBYM carries a huge assortment of iPhone 4 cases to match any personality and fit any style.
- Save $40 ($49.99) on a Jabra In-car Bluetooth Speaker
- Get a Nokia Bluetooth headset for only $14.99!
Phone number: 289-288-1321
Address: Unit H7A-777 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON L7R 4K2
About Best Buy Mobile
Best Buy Mobile is the wireless retail unit of Best Buy Canada Ltd. offering the best selection of phones, carriers, and accessories, and run by impartial mobile specialists who help consumers choose the phone that is right for them. In addition, the complimentary Walk-out-Working service ensures each customer leaves the store with their phone fully operational including free email setup on smartphones, free data transfer from your old phone to your new one, and free Bluetooth pairing to your new phone. Best Buy Mobile offers complete, end-to-end mobile solutions to enable users to discover and get the most out of their mobile experiences, regardless of what phone they use or what network it runs on. Look for your mobile phone solution at Best Buy Mobile locations in every Best Buy store across Canada as well as in standalone stores in the GTA. www.bestbuymobile.ca.
About Best Buy Canada
Best Buy stores in Canada are a division of Burnaby, BC-based Best Buy Canada Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY). Best Buy is Canada's fastest-growing retailer and e-tailer (www.BestBuy.ca) of consumer electronics, computers and entertainment products and also operates the Geek Squad (www.GeekSquad.ca), a technology service provider specializing in computer support, home theatre installation and car electronics installation. There are more than 60 stores in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia.
Best Buy offers consumers a unique shopping experience with the latest technology and entertainment products, at the right price, with a no-pressure (non-commissioned) sales environment. The Company is committed to kids and its local communities and has a comprehensive community relations program described at www.BestBuy.ca/community.
For more information about Best Buy, including store locations, visit www.BestBuy.caFor further information:
regarding Best Buy or the grand opening weekend festivities please contact:
Best Buy Canada