AIAC Confirms Impressive Lineup of Industry Executives and Senior Officials for November Summit
OTTAWA, Aug. 28, 2014 /CNW/ - NASA, the Pentagon, Boeing, and Bell Helicopter Textron Canada are among the top-tier industry and government leaders who will be speaking at the Canadian Aerospace Summit in Ottawa this November.
"Our lineup of speakers at this year's Summit is very impressive," said Jim Quick, President and CEO of the Aerospace Industries Association of Canada (AIAC), which hosts the annual event. "The Summit is focused on equipping aerospace executives and their teams from around the world to deliver results in a global market. We are very pleased to offer presenters with such a vast range of experience and expertise to our attendees."
Speakers and panelists at the 2014 Canadian Aerospace Summit include:
- William H. Gerstenmaier, Associate Administrator, Human Exploration and Operations, NASA
- Shay Assad, Director of Defense Pricing, US Department of Defense
- Debbie Rub, Vice President and General Manager, Global Strike, Boeing Military Aircraft
- Barry Kohler, President and CEO, Bell Helicopter Textron Canada
- Kevin Michaels, Global Managing Director - Aviation Consulting & Services, ICF International
- Ron Epstein, PhD, Managing Director, Aerospace & Defense, BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Inc.
- John Manley, CEO, Canadian Council of Chief Executives
- Jayson Meyers, President and CEO, Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters
- Perrin Beatty, President and CEO, Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Joe Anselmo, Editor in Chief, Aviation Week
The Summit draws nearly 1000 attendees each year, including C-suite representatives from major Canadian and international OEM and Tier 1 companies and senior government officials from Industry Canada, Public Works and Government Services, and the Department of National Defence. Alongside the conference program, the Summit also offers a B2B and Trade Show.
The Summit will take place on November 18-19, 2014 at the Ottawa Convention Centre in Ontario, Canada. For more information, please visit www.aerospacesummit.ca. For sponsorship opportunities, please call (514) 357-6321.
AIAC is the national association representing Canada's aerospace manufacturing and services sector. As the world's fifth-largest aerospace industry, Canada's aerospace sector contributes nearly $28B to the economy in GDP, exports 80% of its output, and dedicates over 20% of its activity to research and development (R&D). Aerospace is responsible for the employment of 172,000 Canadians. AIAC represents the interests of over 700 aerospace companies across Canada.
SOURCE Aerospace Industries Association of CanadaFor further information: Kristen VanderHoek, Director of Communications, Aerospace Industries Association of Canada, 613 232-4297 x225, email@example.com