Ontario Securities Commission - Notice from the Office of the Secretary
IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- AND -
IN THE MATTER OF
CONRAD M. BLACK, JOHN A. BOULTBEE
AND PETER Y. ATKINSON
TORONTO, Aug. 27, 2014 /CNW/ - The Commission issued an Order in the above named matter which provides that:
- The parties shall serve and file any joint or separate hearing briefs by September 26, 2014.
- Any preliminary motion, if made by Staff, be scheduled for October 6, 2014, commencing at 10:00 a.m., and any related materials be filed according to the following schedule:
- Staff shall serve and file written materials by 4:00 p.m. on September 12, 2014; and
- Respondents shall serve and file any responding materials by 4:00 p.m. on September 26, 2014.
- Following consideration of Staff's motion on October 6, if applicable, the hearing will continue as scheduled on the following dates in October 2014: 6, 8-10, 14-17, 20, 22-24, and 27-31, or on such other dates as may be ordered by the Commission. If Staff do not make a motion, the hearing shall commence at 10:00 a.m. on October 6, 2014.
A copy of the Order dated August 25, 2014 is available at www.osc.gov.on.ca
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
SOURCE Ontario Securities CommissionFor further information: For media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org; Carolyn Shaw-Rimmington, Manager, Public Affairs, 416-593-2361; Aly Vitunski, Senior Media Relations Specialist, 416-593-8263; Alison Ford, Media Relations Specialist, 416-593-8307; For investor inquiries: OSC Contact Centre, 416-593-8314, 1-877-785-1555 (Toll Free)