S3 Restaurant Group Receives Top Honors, Announces BG Capital Group
BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, July 9, 2014 /CNW/ - Less than one year since opening, S3 has become one of south Florida's hottest new bistros, according to several top South Florida magazines that have named the oceanfront Fort Lauderdale landmark Best New Restaurant.
"We couldn't be more delighted to see the growth and popularity of this stellar new restaurant," announced Chairman Bobby Genovese, whose BG Capital Group partnered with S3 last year.
Named for south Florida's most ubiquitous features — sun, surf and sand — S3 has received four top awards from New Times magazine including Best Overall Restaurant in Broward County, "Top Ten Waterfront Restaurants," "Top Ten Brunches, and "Top Ten Sushi; Best New Restaurant by Boca Raton magazine; and "Top 100 Hottest Tables in the America" by Open Table.
Featuring a menu centered on coastal cuisine and a unique sharable concept, S3 is truly a new wave in oceanfront dining, serving up the freshest daily catches and premium cuts of meat, with an expansive, one-of-a-kind sushi bar. S3 is located on the ground floor of the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort at 505 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL. For more information call (954) 523-SURF (7873) or visit www.s3restaurant.com.
- Best New Restaurant in South Florida (Gold Coast Magazine, April 2014)
- Best New Restaurant in South Florida (Boca Life Magazine, April 2014)
- Best Restaurant in Fort Lauderdale (New Times 2014 "Best Of Awards")
- Top 100 Hot Spot Restaurants in America (Open Table 2014 "Diners' Choice Awards")
- Top Ten Sushi Restaurants in Broward County (New Times, April 2014)
- Top Ten Bars for Cocktails in Broward County (New Times, January 2014)
- Top Ten Best New Restaurants in Broward & Palm Beach Counties in 2013 (New Times, January 2014)
- Top 10 Waterfront Restaurants in Broward/Palm Beach Counties (New Times, December 2013)
- Top Five Best New Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale (New Times, November 2013)
- Ten Best Brunches in Broward County (New Times, November 2013)
- Top Ten Best Chefs in Broward County (New Times, October 2013)
- Best New Restaurants in Broward County in 2013 (City & Shore, September 2013)
About BG Capital Group
With more than 25 years of experience in mergers and acquisition, Bobby Genovese's portfolio of companies now hold assets of over $200 million and generate revenues in excess of $150 million. BG Capital Group Limited and BG Capital Management Corporation are both based in Barbados with associate management offices in the Bahamas, Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, Florida, Los Angeles, Toronto and Vancouver. In 2012 Genovese developed and launched BG Signature Properties, a portfolio of 12 exclusive luxury retreats in the US, Canada, Europe, South America and Bahamas, including its flagship property, BG Equestrian Resort in Ocala, Florida, a 100-acre, year-round luxury equestrian retreat featuring world-class stables and lodging for traveling horse enthusiasts.
Contact: JD Media, email@example.com
SOURCE BG Capital GroupFor further information: