Safe-Guard Canada Announces Partnership With Nissan Canada Extended Services Inc.
Automotive Protection Programs Offered Through Nissan and Infiniti Dealers
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, May 8, 2014 /CNW/ - Safe-Guard Canada is pleased to announce a new partnership with Nissan Canada Extended Services Inc. (NCESI). Protection plans administered by Safe-Guard Canada will be available to Nissan and Infiniti buyers and lessees in 219 dealer showrooms across Canada beginning in Q3 2014.
Products and Services offered will include:
- Tire & Rim Protection: Covers the cost of tire repair or replacement in the event of damage due to a road hazard and wheel replacement when damage to the wheel prevents a seal between the tire and rim. Cosmetic coverage takes the worry out of minor scrapes when parking.
- Lease End Protection: Enhances the lease experience by providing financial protection for common excess wear and use charges.
- GAP: Protects the customer in the event of a total loss of the vehicle by waiving the difference in the customer's actual cash value and the balance of the finance agreement.
- Paintless Dent Removal: Permanently removes dings and dents from vertical and horizontal surfaces of the vehicle without harming the factory finish.
- Windshield Protection: Repair of front windshield due to cracks or chips caused by rocks or road debris.
- Appearance Protection (Exterior & Interior): Exterior protection to ensure the vehicles finish remains beautiful for years to come. Interior protection covers damage from everyday use and spills.
- Key Replacement Protection: Covers the replacement of the primary vehicle key up to $800, plus $250 for replacement of additional keys on secondary key ring as well as lock-out assistance.
- In addition, a dedicated field team will support the existing Vehicle Service Contract and Pre-Paid Maintenance products offered by NCESI.
"We're pleased to partner with Nissan Canada Extended Services Inc. to build and offer this new level of customer care for Nissan and Infiniti buyers," said David Pryor, Chief Marketing Officer of Safe-Guard. "Safe-Guard's products add safety, security, and peace of mind in the event their vehicles become damaged. And beyond superior coverage and protection for customers, we will help drive long-term customer retention and build Nissan and Infiniti brand advocates."
"The Partnership between Nissan Canada Extended Services Inc. and Safe Guard Canada will strengthen our position in the Canadian market as an innovate brand. Offering cutting edge products designed to protect our most valuable asset, our customers, demonstrates our commitment to drive a leading brand competence by enhancing the ownership experience." Said Geraud Lecerf, Director of Nissan Finance and President of Nissan Canada Extended Services, Inc. "We are excited to get these new products launched to our Dealer network and make them available for our customers to enjoy the peace of mind and protection they offer."
Nissan Canada Extended Services Inc. will be supported by Safe-Guard Canada, which has been serving Canadian customers since 2001. With offices in Mississauga, Ontario, staff provides dedicated client service for Safe-Guard Canada clients and dealers, as well as claims and customer service for Canadian customers.
Interested Nissan and Infiniti buyers should contact their local dealer for more information.
About Safe-Guard Canada, Ltd.
Founded in 1992 with global headquarters in Atlanta, Safe-Guard Products International, LLC is the leading provider of Finance and Insurance products in the automotive aftermarket industry as well as the RV, marine and motorcycle/powersports segments. The Company develops, markets and administers the highest-quality Finance and Insurance programs and matches them with unparalleled customer service, advanced technology solutions, and industry-leading training. Safe-Guard Canada, Ltd. has been serving Canadian customers since 2001, and offices are located in Mississauga, Ontario. Safe-Guard is a proud partner to top dealers, the most successful general agents and the largest dealer groups across the United States and Canada. With a complete product portfolio and smart technology solutions, top Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), dealers, and independent agents choose Safe-Guard more than any other provider. For more information, please visit www.safe-guardproducts.ca.
About Nissan Canada Extended Services Inc.
Nissan Canada Extended Services Inc. (NCESI) is a member of the Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. group of companies. NCESI manages the marketing, sale, and administration of consumer extended service and prepaid maintenance plans for Nissan and Infiniti dealers across Canada.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Japan's second-largest automotive company, is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan, and is part of the Renault-Nissan Alliance. Operating with more than 248,000 employees globally, Nissan provided customers with more than 4.9 million vehicles in 2012, generating revenue of 9.4 trillion yen ($US118.95 billion) in fiscal 2011. With a strong commitment to developing exciting and innovative products for all, Nissan delivers a comprehensive range of 64 models under the Nissan and Infiniti brands. A pioneer in zero-emission mobility, Nissan made history with the introduction of the Nissan LEAF, the first affordable, mass-market, pure-electric vehicle and winner of numerous international accolades, including the prestigious 2011-2012 Car of the Year Japan and 2011 World Car of the Year awards.
404-816-3221 ext. 9477
SOURCE Safe-Guard Canada
Image with caption: "Safe-Guard Canada, Ltd. has been serving Canadian customers since 2001, and offices are located in Mississauga, Ontario. Safe-Guard is a proud partner to top dealers, the most successful general agents and the largest dealer groups across the United States and Canada. (CNW Group/Safe-Guard Canada)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20140508_C7345_PHOTO_EN_40110.jpgFor further information:
PRN Photo Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org