TMXmoney Launches New Mobile Version of Investor Website
TMXmoney Mobile offers comprehensive financial tools and information optimized for mobile devices
TORONTO, May 2, 2014 /CNW/ - TMX Datalinxä, TMX Group's information services division, today announced the launch of a new mobile version of its financial portal TMXmoney®.
The TMXmoney mobile website optimizes many of the most popular features of the desktop version, making it one of the most comprehensive mobile web financial portals covering North American markets.
TMXmoney's coverage of North American equities markets includes professional calibre data from Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange and U.S. markets. The financial portal also features in-depth market information, portfolio tools and alerts, and company stock quotes and corporate information.
"The new mobile version of TMXmoney allows us to provide our diverse set of capital markets information directly to our investing-focused audience who are looking for a portable option," said Eric Sinclair, President, TMX Datalinx and Group Head of Information Services, TMX Group.
Key features of the new TMXmoney mobile version include:
- Detailed quotes and charting optimized for viewing on a mobile device
- Smart lookup functionality for quickly finding stock quotes
- Recently viewed list of stock quotes with last trade price and change
- Company data (news, profile data, balance sheets, income statements, cash flows)
- Historical price data (last 25 trades, price history, history snapshot)
- Options data for current and future expirations
- Portfolio management tools (synchronized with desktop site through single sign-on)
- Ability to setup and manage Alerts (also synchronized through single sign-on)
- Stock screener optimized for viewing on a mobile device
- Mobile application-like navigation
TMXmoney Mobile has been optimized for display on the iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry devices, and is available at: http://mobile.tmxmoney.com.
About TMX Group (TSX-X)
TMX Group's key subsidiaries operate cash and derivative markets and clearinghouses for multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income and energy. Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, TMX Select, Alpha Group, The Canadian Depository for Securities, Montreal Exchange, Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation, NGX, BOX Options Exchange, Shorcan, Shorcan Energy Brokers, Equicom and other TMX Group companies provide listing markets, trading markets, clearing facilities, depository services, data products and other services to the global financial community. TMX Group is headquartered in Toronto and operates offices across Canada (Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver), in key U.S. markets (New York, Houston, Boston and Chicago) as well as in London, Beijing and Sydney. For more information about TMX Group, visit our website at www.tmx.com. Follow TMX Group on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tmxgroup
SOURCE TMX Group Inc.For further information: Catherine Kee, Manager, Corporate Communications, TMX Group, 416-814-8834, email@example.com