Great-West Lifeco to release first quarter 2014 results
WINNIPEG, March 31, 2014 /CNW/ - Great-West Lifeco Inc. today announced that it will release its 2014 first quarter financial results on Thursday, May 8, 2014.
The results will be discussed in a conference call and audio webcast hosted by company management at 3:30 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, May 8, 2014.
The one-hour call can be accessed by calling the following numbers:
- Participants in the Toronto area: 416-340-8061
- Participants from North America: 1-866-225-0198
- Participants from Overseas: Dial international access code first, then 800-6578-9898
The presentation materials will be accessible on Great-West Lifeco's website following the release of the first quarter results. To listen to the live webcast and view the presentation materials, visit: http://www.greatwestlifeco.com/008/home/eventsandpresentations/index.htm
The call will be archived and can be accessed later as follows:
- By calling 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 in Toronto (passcode: 8898149#) from May 8 to 15, 2014; and
- From the webcast on www.greatwestlifeco.com from May 8, 2014 to May 7, 2015.
2014 conference calls and audio webcasts
Great-West Lifeco has scheduled its quarterly financial results conference calls and audio webcasts in 2014 as follows:
- second quarter 2014: August 7 at 11:30 a.m. (ET)
- third quarter 2014: November 6 at 2:30 p.m. (ET)
About Great-West Lifeco
Great-West Lifeco Inc. (TSX:GWO) is an international financial services holding company with interests in life insurance, health insurance, retirement and investment services, asset management and reinsurance businesses. Great-West Lifeco has operations in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia through Great-West Life, London Life, Canada Life, Irish Life, Great-West Financial and Putnam Investments. Great-West Lifeco and its companies have $758 billion in consolidated assets under administration and are members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies.
*Assets as of December 31, 2013
SOURCE Great-West Lifeco Inc.For further information:
Marlene Klassen, APR
Assistant Vice-President, Communication Services