Connecting Leading Telecoms with 250 Million Customers Bolsters ResponseTek's Position as the Trusted Customer Experience Platform
Solutions Connect Telecom Companies with Customers by Providing Customer Experience Insights in Real-time While Managing Big Data Needs; Updates to Platform Leverage Customer Advocates and Streamline Reporting
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 24, 2014 /CNW/ - (Mobile World Congress Booth 7H40) -- ResponseTek, the leader in enterprise Customer Experience Management (CEM) software solutions, today announced that it connects more than 250 million global consumers to their telecom providers through the Listening Platform, its trusted CEM solution. Additionally, ResponseTek announced that it is delivering updates to the Listening Platform to effectively connect additional customers to telecom companies.
- Serving as the trusted customer experience platform for 35 telecom companies throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia, ResponseTek delivers more than 80 million mobile surveys per year with response rates of 30-45 percent.
- The Listening Platform provides telecom companies with an integrated, real-time enterprise solution that can manage the big data needs of multi-national organisations.
- ResponseTek synthesizes customer interaction insights, allowing telecoms to take action to save at-risk customers and improve overall customer experience.
Listening Platform Updates:
- Leverage happy customers as social media brand promoters: Through social optimised thank-you pages, satisfied customers may be invited to connect with an organisation's social media pages or post a message about their positive brand experience.
- Minimise disappointment caused by negative customer experiences with immediate service recovery actions: Upon receiving a survey response where a customer indicates a negative experience, thank-you page content will offer an immediate apology and service recovery actions can be taken through self-service links or the assurance of a call-back.
- Instant access to loyalty metrics with telecom insights dashboard: Designed to address the needs of multi-brand or multi-national customer experience teams, the telecom insights dashboard consolidates all key customer metrics, including NPS®. This single view easily identifies results, performance variability and facilitates benchmarking across different brands.
- Streamline adoption of customer-centric initiatives: An updated user interface, new features and usability and performance enhancements will strengthen the current version of the Listening Platform. The update is planned for spring 2014.
- Gord Elder, vice president, Products, ResponseTek, said: "When creating our product roadmap, client feedback is a key part of how we prioritise our development. As we work with the largest telecoms in the world, feedback is assessed and steps are taken to quantify how to deliver the most robust customer experience software solution for our clients to listen to their customers."
- Syed Hasan, president and CEO, ResponseTek, said: "ResponseTek has been pioneering real time customer experience solutions for more than 14 years. Over the last five years, we have focused our knowledge and solutions on supporting the customer support needs of the telecom sector. We are excited that our solution is now helping world-class telecom companies monitor and improve the experiences of more than a quarter of a billion customers. We are learning from our clients all the time and we are excited about how our experience and partnerships with our clients will translate into even more compelling product and solution capabilities in the coming year."
ResponseTek is the leader in enterprise customer experience management software solutions. World market leaders in finance, telecommunications and retail – including 14 of the world's top telcos, and Bloomberg's top ranked bank – trust ResponseTek to drive millions of customer interactions every week. The ResponseTek Listening Platform™ eliminates silos of information by integrating customer experience data and reporting throughout the entire organisation to improve customer satisfaction. Founded in 1999, ResponseTek is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and operates in over 30 countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Additional information is available at: www.responsetek.com
® Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld
SOURCE ResponseTekFor further information: