Thaw Out At Round Hill Hotel And Villas
A Harsh Winter Across North America Lures Travelers to Sunny Jamaica
MONTEGO BAY, Jamaica, Feb. 18, 2014 /CNW/ - There's still more than 100 days until summer, which means, residents in the U.S. and Canada need a break from the bitter winter NOW. Round Hill Hotel and Villas has the top five reasons to book a flight and head straight to Jamaica – where they can thaw out poolside at the iconic resort:
- The only thing you'll have to "layer on" in Jamaica is sunscreen. (Parka vs. bikini? You choose!)
- Extra Vitamin D from the Jamaican sunshine will instantly lift your mood.
- The only thing that's frozen will be your (rum punch) cocktail.
- The biggest nuisance of the day will be shaking sand off your towel, which beats scraping the ice off your car windshield.
- Water-sports don't involve polar bear plunges – snorkeling, kayaking and windsurfing are all on the itinerary.
Escape the next "polar vortex" with Round Hill's "Winter Escape Package," which leads in at $659 USD and is valid until April 15, 2014. The package includes:
- Four nights in a Ralph Lauren designed Oceanfront Room, including one complimentary night
- Resort credit of $200 USD per booking
- Signature rum punch cocktail upon arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Make your booking by February 28, 2014 and receive the "Thaw Out" amenities, which include a frozen rum punch or frozen lemonade at check-in; in-room amenity of assorted tropical flavored chocolate truffles, Round Hill beach bag with sunscreen and a $50 spa gift certificate
For more information, or to book a winter escape to Round Hill, visit www.roundhill.com.
SOURCE Round Hill Hotel and VillasFor further information:
Alison Peters, 212.683.2442, email@example.com