Only two days left to visit the 2014 Montreal International Auto Show!
MONTREAL, Jan. 24, 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - Only two days left for attendees to experience the 46th edition of the Montreal International Auto Show (MIAS). The event will officially close its doors at the Palais des congrès de Montréal on Sunday, January 26, 2014 at 7 p.m. This weekend marks your final chance to take part of this exciting event!
Come and be part of the fun and do not miss!
- Impressive car showcase: 500+ new car models, many prototypes, concept and exotic cars.
- Wow Cars: The Show is featuring two beautiful Quebec creations: The Felino and the Tomahawk. These vehicle designers are extremely proud to exhibit the result of remarkable craftsmanship.
- Performance Zone: Presented by VW, Performance Zone exhibits amazing creations and introduces visitors to this wonderland of unusual cars. Over 40 cars are displayed in an incredible atmosphere. This special feature brings a great and refreshing energy to the MIAS.
- EV Test drives: Electric tests drive special feature is brought to you by CAA-Québec in collaboration with MIAS. Fifteen cars are available to experience, including the renowned Tesla S. This activity remains open until 5 p.m. on Sunday 26 at Viger Hall - Palais des congrès.
- The Habs special appearance: Carey Price and Brandon Prust will make a special appearance at Ford on Sunday January 26th at 3 pm. The Canadiens players will take part in several activities with their fans and will sign autographs.
- Cirque du Soleil: Nissan and Infiniti combine the art of Circus and car exhibition for visitor's entertainment. Jugglers and gymnasts from Le Cirque du Soleil will be performing Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the manufacturer's booth.
Desjardins Insurance presents the Montreal International Auto Show, organized by the Montreal Automobile Dealers Corporation, in collaboration with The Gazette.
SOURCE MONTREAL INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOWFor further information:
Communications and marketing Director
Montréal International Auto Show
514 789-3442 (Press centre)