THE TOMORROW PEOPLE and ARROW add to Wednesday Night Strength as CTV Takes Four of Top Five Programs
- CRIMINAL MINDS is the #1 program of the day with 2.3 million viewers -
- Series debut of THE TOMORROW PEOPLE wins timeslot, and ARROW Season 2 premiere draws 1.5 million -
To tweet this release: http://bit.ly/19DEbxe
TORONTO, Oct. 10, 2013 /CNW/ - #AmellWednesday on CTV is home to Wednesday night's most-watched television programs as the broadcaster took four of the top five programs among total viewers and all key adult demos, including the series and season premieres of THE TOMORROW PEOPLE and ARROW. While the superhuman cousin duo lift CTV's 2013 fall Wednesday night lineup, proven performers CRIMINAL MINDS and CSI both saw double digit increases as the competition declined.
A closer look at Wednesday night:
- At 7 p.m., the series premiere of THE TOMORROW PEOPLE drew a solid 1.35 million viewers, winning its 7 p.m. timeslot among all viewers and all key demographics.
- At 8 p.m., ARROW returned with 1.5 million viewers and led the night among M18-34, and its timeslot competitor SURVIVOR among M18-34 and M18-49.
- At 9 p.m., up 15% from the previous week, CRIMINAL MINDS was Wednesday's ratings leader with 2.3 million viewers, leading nationally with total viewers and all key demos. CRIMINAL MINDS is also #1 in all key markets with total viewers, A18-34 and A18-49. With final data now available from the season premiere two weeks ago, CRIMINAL MINDS finished with 3 million viewers ranking it among the Top 5 programs during Premiere Week with total viewers, A25-54, and A18-49.
- At 10 p.m., CSI also saw 15% audience growth from the previous week, leading its timeslot with 2 million viewers, and in all key markets with total viewers and with all key demos. Premiere Week final data reveals the season premiere of CSI delivered 2.7 million viewers, also ranking among the Top 5 programs of the week with total viewers.
All of last night's new episodes on CTV and CTV Two are available across CTV's digital platforms on CTV.ca, the CTV App, the CTV Mobile channel and through video on demand partners such as Bell Fibe.
Tonight, CTV has new episodes of THE BIG BANG THEORY at 8 p.m. ET/PT, TWO AND A HALF MEN at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT, GREY'S ANATOMY at 9 p.m. ET/PT, and CTV Original Series PLAYED at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
CTV is Canada's #1 private broadcaster. Featuring a wide range of quality news, sports, information, and entertainment programming, CTV has been Canada's most-watched television network for the past 12 years in a row. CTV is a division of Bell Media, Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital. Bell Media is owned by BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE), Canada's largest communications company. More information about CTV can be found on the network's website at ctv.ca.
Source: BBM Canada
SOURCE CTVFor further information: