Ready for Back-to-School? Two Things Every Student Needs to Thrive
TORONTO, Aug. 30, 2013 /CNW/ - This year, when planning your back-to-school shopping be sure to add the two things every student needs to thrive: an Apple iPad and the Skegenda productivity app.
Investing in an iPad will keep your prize student organized, informed, and ahead of the game.
This sleek and modern device is popular among students and educators for more than its 'cool factor', it boasts many benefits including:
- Innovation and inspiration. Students will be inspired to create things in new and artistic ways.
- Secure content from one trusted source - Apple iTunes.
- Access to several educational apps brings your student closer to success in areas such as language, mathematics, and science.
The Apple iPad coupled with powerful apps like Skegenda enables students to transform and improve the results they deliver at school.
Skegenda is a handy app which allows students to create virtual binders on their iPads. Eliminating the need for traditional binders, this app comes fully equipped with the ability to add/remove documents from Dropbox or Box cloud storage.
Additionally, students will be able to write/annotate on documents, add video, audio, pictures, drawings and share binders with other classmates.
Skegenda provides all the functions of traditional binders and so much more. This 12-in-one Super App is loaded with benefits and will improve student performance in four major categories: Health, Environmental, Organizational and Creativity.
- Heavy bags and painful back pains become a thing of the past. With Skegenda, students no longer need to carry multiple books and binders in their backpacks.
- Students can go paperless or significantly reduce their reliance on paper. Let's save money and trees by embracing the paperless dream while delivering major wins for productivity.
- By getting more organized, students can centralize their note-keeping and manage homework more effectively.
- Assignments will now look more professional and polished when leveraging Skegenda's enhanced capabilities for creating assignments and presentations that incorporate audio, images and sketches.
Preparing your student for success is an important part of setting the tone for a positive, progressive, and productive school year.
Make sure the student in your life has the best shot at achieving their full potential. Get your iPad at your local Apple Store or by visiting www.apple.com/ipad. To get a copy of Skegenda for iPads, visit the App Store. For more information about Skegenda visit www.skegenda.com
Permission to reprint in whole or in part is granted provided the article is attributed to T.J. Solutions.
SOURCE T.J. Solutions
Video with caption: "Skegenda for iPads, Virtual Binders that organize and simplify your world". Video available at: http://stream1.newswire.ca/cgi-bin/playback.cgi?file=20130830_C9226_VIDEO_EN_30249.mp4&posterurl=http://photos.newswire.ca/images/20130830_C9226_PHOTO_EN_30249.jpg&clientName=T%2EJ%2E%20Solutions&caption=Skegenda%20for%20iPads%2C%20Virtual%20Binders%20that%20organize%20and%20simplify%20your%20world&title=T%2EJ%2E%20SOLUTIONS%20%2D%20Ready%20for%20Back%2Dto%2DSchool%3F%20Two%20Things%20Every%20Student%20Needs%20to%20Thrive&headline=Ready%20for%20Back%2Dto%2DSchool%3F%20Two%20Things%20Every%20Student%20Needs%20to%20ThriveFor further information: