Media Alert - Centreville Amusement Park Hosts Beasley Bear's Teddy Bear Picnic This Weekend
Picnic runs Aug. 16-17, with fun, free activities for kids at Centre Island!
TORONTO, Aug. 15, 2013 /CNW/ -
WHAT: Centreville Amusement Park will be hosting Beasley Bear's Teddy Bear Picnic in support of the Peter Munk Cardiac Centre
WHO: Beasley Bear's Teddy Bear Picnic will feature:
- Heart-Healthy check-ups for stuffies by the Peter Munk Cardiac Centre
- Visits from Beasley Bear and Franklin Turtle
- A special performance by Rob, Soli and Alistair Ant (August 16 at 1:00 p.m.)
- Live performances by James Funny Hat (August 17 at 11:00 a.m., 12:15 p.m. and 1:15 p.m.)
- Plus Main Event face-painting and balloon-twisting clowns, Main Event and Pizza Pizza bouncy castles, a Little Tikes trike giveaway, visits from the animals of Far Enough Farm and more!
WHEN: Friday, August 16 and Saturday, August 17 at Centre Island. The picnic will run from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on both days. Visitors are also invited to join Beasley Bear and Franklin Turtle at 2:00 p.m. for a parade to the Franklin Children's Garden for storytelling and giveaways. Of course, all the rides and attractions at Centreville and Far Enough Farm will be running all weekend; ride passes available at a discounted on-line or at gate pricing at the park.
WHERE: Centreville is a short ferry ride from the Toronto Harbour. A ferry ticket is required to travel to Centre Island, but after the purchase of a ferry ticket, there is no admission fee to the Picnic or Centreville Amusement Park. Tickets and passes for rides and attractions at Centreville Amusement Park are sold separately. For more information visit www.centreisland.ca or call Centreville's Summer Fun Line at 416-203-0405.
EDITOR NOTES: LexPR can facilitate video and photo opportunities for media, as well as the use of Centreville and the Teddy Bear Picnic as a backdrop for live remotes. Contact LexPR for information, access and passes.
SOURCE Centreville Amusement ParkFor further information:
416-542-9140 ext. 3362 or firstname.lastname@example.org