7th Annual Drug Pricing & Reimbursement in Canada
Strategies to Optimize Your Price Point and Increase Market Access in a Lean Environment
TORONTO, April 8, 2013 /CNW/ - The Canadian Institute's 7th Forum on Drug Pricing & Reimbursement brings together key stakeholders to share their perspectives and practical strategies to remain competitive and compliant in today's uncertain and increasingly aggressive pharmaceutical market.
The 2013 speaker faculty of industry leaders and policy-makers includes:
- Michelle Boudreau, Executive Director, Patented Medicines Prices Review Board
- Dr. Judith Glennie, Consultant, J.L. Glennie Consultants
- Ian Hilley, VP‚ Government Affairs and Market Access, Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- James LeBrocq, Director of Membership, Canadian Association of Health Reimbursement
- Walter Robinson, Vice President, Governmental Affairs, Canada's Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies (Rx&D)
- Kevin West, Vice President ‚ Partnerships and Government Relations, AmerisourceBergen Canada
Durhane Wong-Rieger, President & CEO, Canadian Organization for Rare Disorders
… and many more!
Conference highlights include:
- How recent regulatory developments will impact your business
- Practical strategies for structuring product listing agreements
- Intensive master classes on strategic life cycle management and the successful launch of innovative drugs
- Critical updates on the new p-CODR
- Turning medical marijuana to the private payer sector
- A look at specific strategies for oncology drugs, rare disease and target therapies
- New this year! Focused streams on optimizing your price point and market access and reimbursement
|Conference Title:||7th Annual Drug Pricing & Reimbursement in Canada|
|Date:||June 4 & 5, 2013|
|Location:||Metropolitan Hotel, Toronto|
About The Canadian Institute
For over 25 years, The Canadian Institute's conferences, summits and executive briefings have provided the business intelligence that Canadian decision makers need to respond to challenges and opportunities both here at home, and around the world. The Canadian Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, in the law, and in public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in Toronto, The Canadian Institute produces over 100 events a year, attended by thousands of senior and C-level delegates from across the country. For more information, visit www.CanadianInstitute.com.
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance.
SOURCE: Canadian InstituteFor further information:
For media accreditation contact: Jessika Hunt, 416-927-0718 Ext. 7324 or email@example.com