CI Energy Group's PR and External Communications for Energy
Next generation strategies and tools to effectively communicate with stakeholders
CALGARY, Jan. 30, 2013 /CNW/ - Having an effective communication strategy is key to the success of energy project development in today's multi-media environment. With so many messages saturating stakeholders and opposition becoming more sophisticated, it is essential that energy companies are prepared for future public relations challenges.
CI Energy Group's PR and External Communications for Energy conference will equip delegates with the latest strategies and tactics to successfully engage stakeholders and win over target audiences. Leading experts in public relations and communications will provide valuable insights to overcome today's most pressing public relations challenges:
- Understand how integrating crisis communication with emergency response can proactively manage reputation
- Learn how to galvanize support for a project and mitigate the opposition
- How to prepare stakeholders as foreign investment and partnerships increase
- Examine ways to engage Aboriginal communities to build meaningful relationships
- Develop effective coalition building strategies to gain stakeholder support
2013 Speaker Faculty includes:
- Jay Averill, Encana Corporation
- Heather Douglas, Athabasca Oil Company
- Shael Gelfland, Peak Communications
- Kimberly Gray, Connacher Oil and Gas
- Vlad Grigore, Hill + Knowlton Strategies Canada
- Ryan Schmidt, TransAlta
- Grady Semmens, TransCanada Corporation
- Janice Robertson, CPRS Calgary
Allyson Zarowny, Statoil Canada
… and many more!
|Conference Title:||PR and External Communications for Energy Conference|
|Date:||April 9-10, 2013|
|Location:||Marriott Hotel, Calgary, Alberta|
About CI Energy Group
CI Energy Group is a division of The Canadian Institute, Canada's leading conference and business information provider. Staffed by industry experts and lawyers, CI Energy Group produces an extensive portfolio of research driven, timely business conferences for the global energy and commodities sectors. Covering a range of operational, technical and policy issues our market-led forums provide the business intelligence that decision makers need to react effectively to challenges and opportunities in the evolving worldwide energy marketplace. For more information, visit www.CanadianInstitute.com.
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance.
PLEASE LIST THIS CONFERENCE IN YOUR CALENDAR OF EVENTS
SOURCE: CI Energy GroupFor further information:
For media accreditation contact: Jessika Hunt, 416-927-0718 Ext. 7324 or email@example.com.