Advisory - Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement -- Save the date! - 7th Annual CEO Forum - February 6, 2013 Montreal
OTTAWA, Jan. 14, 2013 /CNW/ - Canada's leading healthcare policy/decision makers and health system innovators convene to explore and debate models that are improving efficiency and quality of care for patients and their families.
|Who:||The Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement (CFHI)|
|What:||2013 CEO FORUM|
|Where:||Omni Mount Royal Hotel, Montreal, QC|
|When:||Wednesday February 6, 2013 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET|
Patient and Family-Centred Care and Efficiency: Complementary aims?
- Healthcare efficiency and family-and patient centred care: what are the public's views? Results from a 2013 IPSOS Reid public opinion poll.
- Patient-and Family-centred Care and Efficiency - A Minister's perspective: Honourable Fred Horne, Minister of Health, Alberta
- Achieving efficiencies in healthcare - why is it so difficult? Jeffrey Simpson shares recommendations for improving our healthcare system.
- Revolutionizing care for the tiniest patients - Mount Sinai Hospital's Family integrated care initiative empowers parents to care for their premature babies.
- Creating and managing patient pathways: How patient groups across the country are improving our healthcare system.
- Paradigm shift-the Nova Scotia diabetic test strip story and other new (non-drug) technologies that are shaping the way we interact with patients.
SOURCE: Canadian Foundation for Healthcare ImprovementFor further information:
For information or registration contact:
Eileen Melnick McCarthy
Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
613.728.2238 ext. /poste 233