Glow-in-the-Dark Mini Golf has Arrived Downtown
MONTREAL, Jan. 8, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - If you're looking for a NEW EXCITING ENTERTAINMENT venue in the heart of downtown Montreal, you're in luck as PUTTING EDGE Centre-Ville has opened at 1259 Guy, corner of St. Catherine Street. PUTTING EDGE is a captivating indoor glow-in-the-dark mini golf course of 18 holes with upbeat music and arcades. Everything is aglow in this black lit environment, from the enchanting props and murals on the course to the colourful bracelets and golf balls all participants receive before teeing off.
This is the 3rd course in Quebec. According to Joseph Zunenshine, the Quebec franchisee, "Putting Edge is IDEAL AMUSEMENT FOR ALL AGES and we're thrilled to open downtown." Indeed, like the other 2, it offers a fun social activity for students, tourists, companies, groups, friends and families, all at a very reasonable price (mini-golf: $10.50 General (ages 13 & over) and $8.50 Junior (ages 12 & under), 2nd round: incredibly low $4.00).
Value-packages, services & more
- Refreshments and bar service at all 3 locations. Centre-Ville has a broadened alcohol selection, says Lorne Wiltzer its co-franchisee, "We decided to expand our bar offering to accommodate the downtown clientele."
- Incredible birthday parties, corporate & group events and "teambuilding" activities
- Private venue rental
- Various Promotions including Tuesdays Kids Play Free, call for details
- Centropolis, Laval (450-681-3334)
- Spheretech (unique game of Lazer Zone also available), St-Laurent (514-439-3310)
- Centre-Ville, Montreal (514-507-8106)
SOURCE: Putting Edge Centre-VilleFor further information: