Great-West Lifeco to release fourth quarter 2012 results
WINNIPEG, Jan. 7, 2013 /CNW/ - Great-West Lifeco Inc. today announced that it will release its 2012 fourth quarter financial results on Thursday, February 7, 2013.
The results will be discussed in a conference call and audio webcast hosted by company management at 3:30 p.m. (ET) on February 7, 2013.
The one-hour call can be accessed by calling the following numbers:
- Participants in the Toronto area: 416-340-8527
- Participants from North America: 1-877-240-9772
- Participants from Overseas: Dial international access code first, then 800-2787-2090
The presentation materials will be accessible on Great-West Lifeco's
website following the release of the fourth quarter results. To listen
to the live webcast and view the presentation materials, visit:
The call will be archived and can be accessed later as follows:
- by calling 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 in Toronto (passcode: 8898149#) from February 7 to 14, 2013; and
- from the webcast on www.greatwestlifeco.com from February 8, 2013 until February 7, 2014.
2013 conference calls and audio webcasts
Great-West Lifeco has scheduled its quarterly financial results conference calls and audio webcasts in 2013 as follows:
- first quarter 2013: May 2 at 3:30 p.m. (ET)
- second quarter 2013: August 1 at 10:00 a.m. (ET)
- third quarter 2013: November 7 at 3:30 p.m. (ET)
Great-West Lifeco Inc. (TSX:GWO) is an international financial services holding company with interests in life insurance, health insurance, retirement and investment services, asset management and reinsurance businesses. Great-West Lifeco has operations in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia through The Great-West Life Assurance Company, London Life Insurance Company, The Canada Life Assurance Company, Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company and Putnam Investments, LLC. Great-West Lifeco and its companies have over $532 billion* in assets under administration, and are members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies.
*Assets as of September 30, 2012
SOURCE: Great-West Lifeco Inc.For further information:
Marlene Klassen, APR
Assistant Vice-President, Communication Services