TD Canada Trust opens new branch in South Surrey
SURREY, BC, Nov. 24, 2012 /CNW/ - TD Canada Trust today officially opened its newest branch in Surrey, a fast growing urban centre in Metro Vancouver. Conveniently located at the intersection of King George and 152nd Street, this new 5,500-square-foot branch is full service and will serve the growing needs of residents and business owners who live and work in South Surrey and White Rock.
"The new branch is very open and inviting with a lounge area for customers to enjoy themselves while they are waiting for an appointment," said Jessica Watson, Branch Manager. "It will now be easier for people to run all their errands as we are conveniently located close to many businesses that people frequently visit."
Features of the new branch include:
- An open concept design that helps TD serve customers better by moving financial specialists out from behind desks directly to the customers.
- A customer lounge with a coffee station and magazine rack lets customers wait in comfort if they arrive early for an appointment or are waiting for their friends or family to complete their banking.
- A community boardroom designed for use by businesses and not-for-profit groups. This room is available free-of-charge and includes business services such as video conferencing capabilities and a printer.
- A community wall shares a pictorial story about the area. The current display features projects funded by the local chapter of the TD Friends of the Environment Foundation and includes space for community groups to post flyers about upcoming events.
- Digital displays mounted throughout the branch provide customers with current information about TD products and services.
In addition to the grand-opening festivities and ribbon-cutting ceremony, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $5,000 donation to Friends of Semiahmoo Bay Society as part of TD's strong commitment to the environment and the community.
As part of TD Canada Trust's extended hours, the South Surrey branch is open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday; 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Thursday and Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and has one full-service Green Machine ATM which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
SOURCE: TD Canada TrustFor further information:
To contact the branch:
TD Canada Trust
Manager, Corporate Communications
TD Bank Group