Éditions Grand Duc introduces 16 iBooks textbooks titles for iPad on the iBookstore
LAVAL, QC, Oct. 24, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Éditions Grand Duc today introduced 16 iBooks textbooks titles for iPad created in iBooks Author, aimed at amplifying the classroom learning experience for both teachers and students. Secondary students will benefit from easy access to interactive features such as video, audio files, custom-designed exercises, charts and visuals and on a range of topics including math, ESL, French Language, Arts and Religious Studies.
"We know that iPad is already revolutionizing classrooms in Quebec and across Canada," says Virginie Chatard, Éditions Grand Duc. "Now with iBooks textbooks, we see an even greater opportunity to create simple course materials that offer students engaging, practical and interactive ways to learn, which is why we've chosen to bring our texts to iPad."
iBooks textbooks by Éditions Grand Duc include:
• Écrans sur le monde, secondaire 1 et 2
• Erreurs fréquentes en français, secondaire 1
• Kick-off in English, Secondary Cycle 1 Year 1
• Connecting Through English Unit 1, Secondary Cycle 2
• Point de vue mathématique, Séquence Sciences naturelles, secondaire 4
• Tête-à-tête, secondaire 4 et 5
• Des questions existentielles, Tête-à-tête, secondaire 4
• Les effets de l'expérience religieuse, Tête-à-tête, secondaire 4
• Le dialogue, Tête-à-tête, secondaire 4
• La justice, Tête-à-tête, secondaire 4
With excerpts available for free preview, Éditions Grand Duc iBooks textbooks are available for $5.99 - $19.99 from the iBookstore on iPad or at www.iTunes.com/GrandDuc.
SOURCE: Éditions Grand DucFor further information:
Virginie Chatard, Éditions Grand Duc :
Email : email@example.com, 1-800-567-3671