Relayware Mobile Launches
- B2B collaboration and multi-channel communication solution goes mobile
REDWOOD SHORES, CA, Oct. 22, 2012 /CNW/ - Relayware, a global provider of B2B collaboration and multi-channel communication
solutions today announced the launch of Relayware Mobile. The mobile app, the first of its kind for both smartphones and tablets
provides indirect sales channels with the information, training and the
collaboration and communications tools they need whenever and wherever
they need them.
"Relayware have always led the market in providing the most
comprehensive range of global collaboration and communication solutions beyond the enterprise. The release of Relayware Mobile
demonstrates our commitment to innovation and the facilitation of
business collaboration beyond the desktop and beyond the web", commented Mike Morgan, CEO at Relayware.
The launch has been eagerly awaited by Relayware customers keen to gain
competitive advantage. Pat Collins, CIO at NETGEAR said, "As one of the global technology leaders, NETGEAR is acutely aware of
the growth of the mobile communication market as well as the ever
increasing popularity of mobile devices amongst our partner network.
With this in mind NETGEAR is looking forward to deploying Relayware's
mobile app for our partners and see this as an excellent way of
providing the information, tools, training and resources they need no
matter when or where they need them."
The importance of mobile apps in business computing was recently
highlighted by David Mitchell Smith, Research Vice President and
Gartner Fellow who said, "The release of the iPhone five years ago marked a shift towards a
mobile-dominated future. With phones and tablets becoming a platform for the delivery of applications
and information, and not simply a communications tool, the era of
running applications solely on desktop and notebook PCs is rapidly
being superseded by a fast-moving, diverse era of ecosystems that span
consumer electronics, business computing, fixed-location clients and
Relayware Mobile is downloadable from the Apple App Store and Google Play and the app can be fully
styled to reflect individual company branding.
Relayware provides companies and their indirect sales channels with the
most advanced, comprehensive solution for enabling collaboration and
communication. In addition to Relayware Mobile, Relayware's 2012 Release extends their leadership position further with numerous innovative new
features, enhancements and additions. These include:
- Relayware social collaboration tools integrating Relayware with LinkedIn and Facebook, bringing social features to the indirect channel portal. Now intermediaries can register, login, sync profile data and publicize their likes, skills and achievements to social connections via updates and notifications.
- Relayware Training Manager with SCORM compliance supporting a wide range of online training requirements, from simple on-demand training to structured, examined accreditation programs.
- Major enhancements in Relayware Report Designer extending the capability for user-defined reporting that is easy to use yet provides sophisticated business intelligence tools.
- Relayware API providing third party developer organizations with the capability to create integrations between Relayware and third party applications using web service calls.
Relayware's 2012 Release is available immediately to new and existing customers.
Relayware is a global provider of business to business collaboration and
multi-channel communication solutions. Our powerful technology connects
businesses and business people beyond the enterprise and facilitates
effective communication and productive collaboration. With its
comprehensive range of revenue performance management and collaboration
apps and multi-channel communication tools, Relayware enables networks
of intermediaries to function like extensions of a business's own sales
and marketing teams. Relayware not only improves communication,
collaboration and productivity but delivers rapid and sustained revenue
growth and improved profitability.
SOURCE: RelaywareFor further information:
Head of Media Relations