Kronos Celebrates 35 Years of Innovation
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Oct. 15, 2012 /CNW/ - At an event held at its world headquarters in Chelmsford, Mass. today, Kronos Incorporated celebrated 35 years as a pioneering innovator in the field of workforce management. This year, Kronos also marks its 26th year of operation in Canada.
- Since its founding in 1977, Kronos has grown to be the global leader in the workforce management market with more than 3,500 employees and annual revenues of more than $865 million. In Canada, Kronos has more than 900 customers representing a variety of industries including aviation, healthcare, manufacturing, oil and gas, public sector, and retail and hospitality.
- Kronos employs 250 employees in Canada, with facilities located in British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec.
- Canada is also among 100 countries across which tens of thousands of organizations - including more than half of the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos to fundamentally change the way they manage their workforces. More than 30 million people around the world use a Kronos solution every day.
- Known for its continuous innovation and growth, Kronos has moved aggressively into the areas of mobile, cloud, and big data management, introducing revolutionary new ways for organizations to manage their workforces.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"Anniversaries are an opportunity to reflect on progress made, and it's amazing to think about our accomplishments. We are immensely grateful to our employees, customers, and partners for their support over three-and-a-half decades. After 35 years in the business, the pace of change in technology and communication has never been faster. As the business world becomes ever more global and sophisticated in leveraging consumer-oriented technology, there has never been a more exciting time to be innovating to help our customers manage their employees around the world."
Spiros Paleologos, vice president, operations, Kronos Canada
"We are extremely proud of having operated successfully in Canada for more than two and a half decades. And as Kronos turns 35, we can also remind ourselves that we're part of this hugely successful, global organization that focuses first and foremost on innovation. This offers us a fantastic global network of employees, partners, and resources to leverage for our users here."
- View a timeline of Kronos' 35 years of innovation.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.ca. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
SOURCE: Kronos Inc.For further information: